Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The First Warlords of Alamaze, Game #10
This thread is where we will be interested to hear about developments in the first Warlords of Alamaze game, where each of five players controls three kingdoms.

This one will be a meat grinderConfused

I think I have the weakest "alliance" but we'll see!

(04-16-2013, 12:02 AM)Kalrex Wrote: This one will be a meat grinderConfused

I think I have the weakest "alliance" but we'll see!

Would you post the teams and controlling personas here and rank how strong you think they are? This will remind us on this thread who is who and also start some smack!

I'll post on mine-

Ranger/Dwarves/Ancient Ones

I think this is the weakest group. I don't want to write too much till the game gets going but my positions have the most potential negative outcomes.

I'll be happy to reflect on it more as the game unfolds!

Kal Rex

My team is the Witchlord/Black Dragon/Underworld team. It has strengths and weaknesses like all the teams - I really do think than this is a fairly even match. We shall see how the game unfolds.

I have the Cult of Chaos (DA / DE / TR)
I think it's a pretty good mix.

I think Dupont has the 4th best team.

Wulfgar I'll put at 2 or 1.

I have GN/RD/SO.

Traditionally the neutral team.

It has strengths and weaknesses, as do each of the teams.

Just to confirm: there are NO SVC in this content and NO good or evil victory? The only victory possible is one of the teams controlling seven regions, correct? Is there still a 40 turn limit? If so, are the status points tallied for all three of the kingdoms on a team to determine which team wins?

rghan03@gmail.com

I am assuming that everyone is gunning for me (I am definitely NOT paranoid) because none of the players have bothered to contact me yet...

Such is life! Smile
Lord Thanatos

I'd be happy to email you if the Red Dragons are flying away from the Talking Mountains and Sorcerer abandons SynisvaniaSmile
Somehow I feel like that's not a possibility...

EL/GI/WA....some good strengths, some glaring weaknesses. About par for the course.

FYI: Turn 1 orders for the EL/GI/WA have been sent in and ready to go!!!

(04-16-2013, 04:52 AM)Lord Thanatos Wrote: I have GN/RD/SO.

Traditionally the neutral team.

It has strengths and weaknesses, as do each of the teams.

Just to confirm: there are NO SVC in this content and NO good or evil victory? The only victory possible is one of the teams controlling seven regions, correct? Is there still a 40 turn limit? If so, are the status points tallied for all three of the kingdoms on a team to determine which team wins?

rghan03@gmail.com

I am assuming that everyone is gunning for me (I am definitely NOT paranoid) because none of the players have bothered to contact me yet...

Such is life! Smile

I believe the SVC is still in effect along with the TVC. Can't speak to either the 40-turn limit or the way points are tallied.