Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 First Steel Anon
Here is a question. Since this is a no diplomacy game, I assume we can't post anything in the active game forum as that could be considered a form of Diplomacy or information sharing. Am I correct in this assumption??? I sort of want to document how my turns are going and am considering doing that offline and sharing it later. I just thought it might be nice to be able to have people give some input or suggestions to some degree.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

(02-14-2019, 12:50 AM)Ashgar75 Wrote: Here is a question.  Since this is a no diplomacy game, I assume we can't post anything in the active game forum as that could be considered a form of Diplomacy or information sharing.  Am I correct in this assumption???  I sort of want to document how my turns are going and am considering doing that offline and sharing it later.  I just thought it might be nice to be able to have people give some input or suggestions to some degree.

Yes, the silent format doesn’t allow for any communication at all from the game.  You know what would be cool is to pick an active player, and send him your thoughts on the turn, he could help with suggestions for you to pursue?  Good to have a mentor outside of a game to bounce off ideas.   After the game, most of us post a summary of our game from start to finish, espeacually the podium winners.  Just a thought Ashgar. Smile

(02-14-2019, 01:15 AM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 12:50 AM)Ashgar75 Wrote: Here is a question.  Since this is a no diplomacy game, I assume we can't post anything in the active game forum as that could be considered a form of Diplomacy or information sharing.  Am I correct in this assumption???  I sort of want to document how my turns are going and am considering doing that offline and sharing it later.  I just thought it might be nice to be able to have people give some input or suggestions to some degree.

Yes, the silent format doesn’t allow for any communication at all from the game.  You know what would be cool is to pick an active player, and send him your thoughts on the turn, he could help with suggestions for you to pursue?  Good to have a mentor outside of a game to bounce off ideas.   After the game, most of us post a summary of our game from start to finish, espeacually the podium winners.  Just a thought Ashgar. Smile

That is an awesome idea.  Thank you.  I will look for someone not in our game and communicate with just that person.  I appreciate the input.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

You are welcome: I would contact RyVor for an available out of game mentor. Draugr/Tark/Wookie/VBall would all be very good at it, they are very good at the game. Smile

(02-14-2019, 02:17 AM)PTRILEY Wrote: You are welcome:  I would contact RyVor for an available out of game mentor.  Draugr/Tark/Wookie/VBall would all be very good at it, they are very good at the game.  Smile

I already reached out to Ry Vor and was already given some people to contact.  The first one I contacted has already responded.  This community is very helpful and incredibly fast at responding.  

Thank you again.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty.