Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 First Steel Anon
Can I join? What races are available? New to this Choosing thing and any helpful advice would be welcomed. I am looking forward to a new challenge.

Also, my email is arlenbales13@gmail.com.

I would play if it was a drafted game.

I'm open to anything. Would like to get this started.
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

I'll play if needed to get to 12

This is the Steel game currently forming:  12 players, 12 kingdoms, one kingdom per zone, silent (no communication between players).  This is also a game without the mage kingdoms (no Druid, Illusionist, Necromancer, Sorcerer or Warlock)

Claim your kingdom in an available zone by posting here.  

Available:

Cimmerians
Amazons
Sacred Order or Black Dragons
Atlantians or Demon Princes
Gnomes or Halflings
Underworld or Pirates

Claimed:

1. Asgar - DA
2. Enari - RA
3. Eregnon - EL
4. Drogo - DW
5. Imperial Tark - RD
6. Wayde2010 - AN

Any advice between the Sacred Order and the Halflings? Both look very fun, but also very different. Sign me up for one of those two!

If your looking for fun, take halfling.

Available:

Cimmerians
Amazons
Sacred Order or Black Dragons
Atlantians or Demon Princes
Gnomes or Halflings
Underworld or Pirates

I will take the Amazons

Claimed:

1. Asgar - DA
2. Enari - RA
3. Eregnon - EL
4. Drogo - DW
5. Imperial Tark - RD
6. Wayde2010 - AN
7. Rellgar - AM

(02-04-2019, 07:48 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: Any advice between the Sacred Order and the Halflings? Both look very fun, but also very different. Sign me up for one of those two!

Of the kingdoms remaining GNome is the strongest and most versatile.   If you are new I would not want you getting discouraged playing the Sacred Order or Halfling, they are both actually very challenging kingdoms to have success with.

Also others do not sign you up so you just need to claim which one you would like.

I will not be playing in this game and would be happy to help you as little or as much as needed.  Feel free to contact me at AlamazeDraugr@gmail.com

I've never been one to shy away from a challenging start. Sign me up for the Sacred Order. I'm not sure what the fancy two-letter shorthand for that is. I feel like SO would be the Sorceror. Draugr, I'll be sure to pick your brain about it!