Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plague Spell
Bug 
How damaging is the plague spell? I see it says that it wipes out 20% of a region. Does that mean that if a region gets hit by it, does the region also lose 20% of its production?

20 views and no responses?? Hmmm.... Appears I have outdone myself with this line of questioning.

That's 19 people that are amazed you did not read the spell description... and you.

THIS BLACK MAGIC CAUSES A TERRIBLE PLAGUE TO WIPE OUT 20% OF THE CIVILIAN
POPULATION IN THE REGION OF THE SPELLCASTER.
-The Deliverer

(10-07-2013, 06:33 PM)bluefile2 Wrote: How damaging is the plague spell? I see it says that it wipes out 20% of a region. Does that mean that if a region gets hit by it, does the region also lose 20% of its production?

Sounds like the perfect example of something to be learned through game play...

I do love to amaze people!

I was simply trying to figure out if plague effects food and gold production. Thought that was a good question for the forum.

As long as it's not my region ... I say go for it and let us know!

(10-08-2013, 01:22 AM)Iatronas Wrote: As long as it's not my region ... I say go for it and let us know!

There should be a level 9 version of this spell that has a small chance of killing all each emmy in the region by plauge. That would be wicked.

(10-08-2013, 02:03 AM)Hawk_ Wrote:
(10-08-2013, 01:22 AM)Iatronas Wrote: As long as it's not my region ... I say go for it and let us know!

There should be a level 9 version of this spell that has a small chance of killing all each emmy in the region by plauge. That would be wicked.

I like that idea.

I think the HC should have an option to condemn kings for using weapons of mass destruction like the Plague Spell. Your king will get hauled into an Alamaze court and your highest ranking remaining becomes the Regent.