Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Third Anonymous Game
I might be up for joining this game after October wedding season is over, if there's an empty slot left at that time.

(10-04-2013, 04:56 AM)bluefile2 Wrote: I might be up for joining this game after October wedding season is over, if there's an empty slot left at that time.

I'll join as soon as 106 comes to an end. Which surely ought to end soon and put me out of my misery. Right now I'm just being a pain the the butt for my enemies.

Cargus,

you must be playing Gnome again.....

(10-10-2013, 06:13 AM)bluefile2 Wrote: Cargus,

you must be playing Gnome again.....

You have me confused with someone else. I've actually never played as the GN in any game, even way back when (it's on my to-do list). Any the GN in 106 is RyVor, who is doing pretty well.

I'm the WA, chooser of allies that are destined to drop LOL.

hmmm.... I was thinking you were Carl. My bad.

So it looks like we're down to:

HeadHoncho
DuPont
LordThanatos
Hile Troy

With possible future joins by bluefile2 and Cargus10.

Based on the current rates of joins/drops, I'm somewhat skeptical of this game filling any time soon, if ever. Maybe if the service level requirement is lowered, or if we can find a way to launch these with four to seven players.

I am definitely in. If a miracle occurs and this game gets rolling before one of my other 2 end (106 and 107) then I'll bump up my subscription a notch.

(10-10-2013, 08:37 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: So it looks like we're down to:

HeadHoncho
DuPont
LordThanatos
Hile Troy

With possible future joins by bluefile2 and Cargus10.

Based on the current rates of joins/drops, I'm somewhat skeptical of this game filling any time soon, if ever. Maybe if the service level requirement is lowered, or if we can find a way to launch these with four to seven players.

Great, so that would be five for now. I guess we'll see if anything changes, or if we get a rush (or even a slow-but-steady trickle) of signups.

HeadHoncho
DuPont
LordThanatos
Hile Troy
Cargus10

I have been considering dropping this sign up for a chance at a warlord game controlling 3 kingdoms for two slots. Would anyone be interested in an anonymous game, semi random start with control of three kingdoms.

It would open some serious possibilities.

Hile Troy

We are not adding new variants at this time.