Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Poll: Who has the advantage?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Will's high-flying southern dragons
71.43%
5 71.43%
HH's high priestess brigade
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titan Tournament: Morgan Kane vs. HH
So Will started, and the draft (in order) went like this:

Morgan Kane
RD
BL
RA
DW
SO
DE

HeadHoncho
GI
AN
DA
GN
WA
TR

Here we go! Smile

That's the longest I've ever seen the DE stay on the shelf.

No Elves (again) or Witchlord. These Titans must know something, I suppose.

Making Morgan Kane the favorite here.

I like HH's team setup much better. I'd vote HH. Why have RD,BL & SO,RA? too grouped up. In titan games does Rd/Bl type influence raises still cause the .3 infl drop to the natural enemy kingdom?

(11-15-2013, 06:04 PM)bluefile2 Wrote: I like HH's team setup much better. I'd vote HH. Why have RD,BL & SO,RA? too grouped up. In titan games does Rd/Bl type influence raises still cause the .3 infl drop to the natural enemy kingdom?

Yes, natural enemies still are. But Titan games rarely go to T10. That is the basis of my odds making.

So by the end of T3, I have taken Oakendell (WA), Torvale (AN), Amberland (GI), and Runnimede (GN). I currently hold Lorethane (WA), Viperhead (TR), Meridon (AN), and Evanon (GI). I am threatening Zarathon (GI), Avalon (AN), and Cradia (GN), with no significant opposition apparent.

Morgan Kane has taken Arcania (DE). He currently holds Zabzanka (RD). He is threatening Almaren and Vanasheen, with no significant opposition apparent. Gurisek and Triesa remain human-controlled.

A TR army is outside of Triesa, opposite a DE army. DA has been harassing SO while being harassed by DW. The High Council is currently 2-1 in my favor, with my AN and GN facing off against Morgan Kane's DW.

In two key strokes of good luck for me, a DA Fanatic 4 sacrificed himself to assassinate Morgan Kane's best wizard, the SO P3 Zalkalzar. And at the end of T1, I stumbled across an unusual sighting that would later be revealed on T2 as Dragon Slayer, which was especially fortuitous given that Morgan Kane controls both the RD and the BL.

After some additional discussion, for these and other reasons, Morgan Kane has decided to concede.

In terms of the actual Titan tournament, I'm just not sure I'm up for a pair of simultaneous round-robin Titan games, as I've increasingly seen that even one Titan game at a time is quite draining (occasionally even exhausting) for me, and I've also found that the inevitable order entry errors, particularly when amplified over six Kingdoms at a time, become especially frustrating for me. So with apologies and regrets, I may need to bow out of the second round.

We can play it by ear as the other games end, I suppose, but I just wanted to prepare my fellow tournament participants in advance.

Many thanks to Morgan Kane for a brief but tough-fought game.