Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like us on Face Book!
Like Alamaze on Face Book!
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Don't forget to like us on Face Book! There will eventually be special rewards and offers for our Face Book fans if we get enough of them!
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

I dropped FB unfortunately for Alamaze...
It's a decent site but man it's surprising how many people you really don't want to get back in touch with (or knowing the day to day goings on in your lifeWink
Or the friends who have like 3,000 "friends"...
It's a great site for some people though, truly. I hope the games get some exposure there.

(03-18-2013, 01:56 AM)Kalrex Wrote: I dropped FB unfortunately for Alamaze...
It's a decent site but man it's surprising how many people you really don't want to get back in touch with (or knowing the day to day goings on in your lifeWink
Or the friends who have like 3,000 "friends"...
It's a great site for some people though, truly. I hope the games get some exposure there.

I know it is important too, but please people, work with me here, I can't go there myself. Please everyone with a Facebook account visit us and like us!

I'll create a new one this week just to support you guys and spy on people.

You can't go there yourself meaning "literally" or you got banned or something?? In a way I'd kinda be proud to be banned from FacebookSmile
Or how about banned from Transformers movies!"Sorry guys, they won't let me in the theater to see it"

(03-18-2013, 05:55 AM)Kalrex Wrote: I'll create a new one this week just to support you guys and spy on people.

You can't go there yourself meaning "literally" or you got banned or something?? In a way I'd kinda be proud to be banned from FacebookSmile
Or how about banned from Transformers movies!"Sorry guys, they won't let me in the theater to see it"

I just quit my Facebook account after a month when I saw how random and, well, I won't say any more, it seemed to be. But I acknowledge, that's where the people be. So post and like us!

FB is what you want it to be; nothing more and nothing less. I'm there to see what some of my friends and family are up to, a lot of jokes and sweet pics, and for Alamaze!
 Lord Diamond