Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5767 24hr Full diplo
Oh majestic Black Dragon, guardian of the skies, we beseech you to heed our plea. Stormgate, our humble abode, seeks solace from the shadow of your might. We implore your noble spirit to graciously depart from our lands, allowing the winds of tranquility to once again grace our homes. In reverence to your power and sovereignty, we humbly request your departure and allow peace to reign once more.

The Free Traders of Alamaze

The Free Masons, er, Traders, have food for sale to those suffering under the winter of the far north. Or others who might need a bit more food to get by.

Reach out to me at davekuyk@gmail.com or send me a private message here.

Greetings to all from peaceful Dark Elves,

We welcome all traders of material, information and mutually beneficial magics Smile Can be reached directly at wfrankenhoff@msn.com.

Cheers,

Kellenved

GN - FT, It seems that we have been here before in a different game. You wont surprise me this time. Unless you post on this forum and move peacefully out of my region, leave the artifact alone, I will take your presence in my region as hostile and we will go to war.

(04-08-2024, 12:44 AM)gkmetty Wrote: GN - FT, It seems that we have been here before in a different game. You wont surprise me this time. Unless you post on this forum and move peacefully out of my region, leave the artifact alone,  I will take your presence in my region as hostile and we will go to war.

Hey I'm just there to see what is in the encounter. I'm sure either of us can get it on the first try. Let's flip a friendly coin and see who gets it first. Either way I'll be gone next turn.

I tell ya, last time I move to a water village thinking it would be a nice safe, central location!

WA-->All

Looking to purchase food at least 60k, will offer 1 to 1.

(04-09-2024, 09:07 PM)Brekk Wrote: WA-->All

IL-WA

I can trade 60K food for 60K gold this turn.

R

(04-09-2024, 11:08 PM)Ruingurth Wrote:
(04-09-2024, 09:07 PM)Brekk Wrote: WA-->All

IL-WA

I can trade 60K food for 60K gold this turn.

R

Order is in, thank you.

Traded With ILLUSIONIST, 60,000 Gold For 60,000 Food

RD - AT
I have not beseeched the Gods for help despite three kingdoms attacking my beleaguered dragons (UN plus FT plus BL), but you jumping in as a 4th attacker seems a bit much.
Please reconsider your invasion into Pellinor.