Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5727 Steel Pumpkin Spice Latte
Really? These games blow and screw other positions when people drop. Second drop while controlling multi-regions?

WA- EL see your armies interested in splitting region? You have the means to move into Zamora?

WA-AN your patrol is a long ways from home?

WA-GI feel free to move anywhere you want big guy, I have a small corner of the world below, but Mythgar, Zamora, and Krynn are are wide open now with the Amazon drop, and the elementalist drop.

And stop stealing my food and gold!!

WA.. feeling a little bit alone. Smile

(11-12-2023, 01:37 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: Really? These games blow and screw other positions when people drop. Second drop while controlling multi-regions?

WA- EL see your armies interested in splitting region? You have the means to move into Zamora?

WA-GI feel free to move anywhere you want big guy, I have a small corner of the world below, but Mythgar, Zamora, and Krynn are are wide open now with the Amazon drop, and the elementalist drop.

AN- WA our ancient research scrolls has lead us to find our ancient artifact.  After divining the location of the key to unlock the ancient vault that protects our  ancient artifact, it has lead us to a location in Mythgar.  It lies in the town there.  It seems a division of Elven troops is located there. 

AN- EL hail to the old majestic ELVES.  We Ancient Ones are only interested in the key that rests in the towns coffers.  We will be willing to trade 20,000 Gold for it, once you process it.

(11-12-2023, 01:37 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: Really? These games blow and screw other positions when people drop. Second drop while controlling multi-regions?

EL > WA - what kind of split are you thinking about?

(11-13-2023, 04:31 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:

AN- WA our ancient research scrolls has lead us to find our ancient artifact.  After divining the location of the key to unlock the ancient vault that protects our  ancient artifact, it has lead us to a location in Mythgar.  It lies in the town there.  It seems a division of Elven troops is located there. 

AN- EL hail to the old majestic ELVES.  We Ancient Ones are only interested in the key that rests in the towns coffers.  We will be willing to trade 20,000 Gold for it, once you process it.
When/if I collect it then I’m happy to discuss.

WA-EL I have a town and going for city, I would like to keep and give the rest to you without conflict? Interested?

(11-14-2023, 03:51 AM)PTRILEY Wrote: WA-EL I have a town and going for city, I would like to keep and give the rest to you without conflict?  Interested?

EL - WA / Could be interesting.  Drop me a line.

Jernest@prodigy.net

(11-14-2023, 07:32 AM)Croaker Wrote:
(11-14-2023, 03:51 AM)PTRILEY Wrote: WA-EL I have a town and going for city, I would like to keep and give the rest to you without conflict?  Interested?

Jernest@prodigy.net

This game is forum only diplomacy.

(11-14-2023, 11:23 AM)VballMichael Wrote:

Jernest@prodigy.net

Thanks V for reminder, we will keep it all here.

(11-14-2023, 12:37 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:

Jernest@prodigy.net

Thank you.  Forgot as well.

(11-14-2023, 07:45 PM)Croaker Wrote:
(11-14-2023, 12:37 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:

Jernest@prodigy.net

Thank you.  Forgot as well.
EL - WA > I’m agreeable to those terms.  I won’t go after either of those PCs.

WA-EL sounds good

(11-14-2023, 01:21 AM)Croaker Wrote:

EL > WA - what kind of split are you thinking about?

(11-13-2023, 04:31 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:

When/if I collect it then I’m happy to discuss.
EL - AN > Still interested in the Key?