Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5727 Steel Pumpkin Spice Latte
(12-24-2023, 01:44 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 02:40 AM)VballMichael Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 01:55 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(12-23-2023, 11:44 PM)VballMichael Wrote:
(12-23-2023, 10:38 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: AN-GN, if your 3GN goes two squares west in the forest, you will find a hidden castle full of treasures.

LOL. The gnome has 5 regions, the two of you have teamed on me all game, I have now dropped, and still you are aiding the 1st place gnome.

Truth seems to escape you. 
I only attacked you in self defense, so you must have attacked me the whole game. .
What I have done has had no relevance to the Gnome winning. 
Doesn't matter.
I have achieved my goal.

Actually, the Gnome achieved your goal. One on one, you were outmatched and about to be eliminated. But you did take a village here and there after the Gnome did major damage to me.
I go by El Gnomeo, the wartheaded please.  The rash-armed underbelly of the dark caves would like to thank everyone for their patience. Hope you are all having fun in the late game. I have one more goal to accomplish bear with me, and destroy whoever is in your way.

There's no way in the nine hell's you where. Eliminating me.. you was trying to take brief control of my region for a turn that you declared victory.  

Speak the truth..

(12-24-2023, 04:13 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 01:44 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 02:40 AM)VballMichael Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 01:55 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(12-23-2023, 11:44 PM)VballMichael Wrote: LOL. The gnome has 5 regions, the two of you have teamed on me all game, I have now dropped, and still you are aiding the 1st place gnome.

Truth seems to escape you. 
I only attacked you in self defense, so you must have attacked me the whole game. .
What I have done has had no relevance to the Gnome winning. 
Doesn't matter.
I have achieved my goal.

Actually, the Gnome achieved your goal. One on one, you were outmatched and about to be eliminated. But you did take a village here and there after the Gnome did major damage to me.
I go by El Gnomeo, the wartheaded please.  The rash-armed underbelly of the dark caves would like to thank everyone for their patience. Hope you are all having fun in the late game. I have one more goal to accomplish bear with me, and destroy whoever is in your way.

There's no way in the nine hell's you where. Eliminating me.. you was trying to take brief control of my region for a turn that you declared victory.  

Speak the truth..

One cannot declare victory with 3 or 4 regions - one needs 5 regions. Truth be spoken.

GI-WA

Really? NOW you decide to do something? Little late in the game, don't you think?

(12-26-2023, 09:24 PM)Eregnon Wrote: GI-WA

Really? NOW you decide to do something? Little late in the game, don't you think?

Hahaha no, not at all. This game was won 6-7 turns ago. And every one of you had plenty of time and opportunity to hit and slow down the GN. lol I didn’t even have but a few troops when this started. So don’t blame the guy in the corner. The kingdom drops next to each left a huge void for the GN. And all of you who could have march into his holdings had the chance to move and didn’t or did and lost, so don’t “again” blame me in the corner. Just saying.

All I’ve been doing the last couple of turns is testing a few different troop types and solidifying my final position. I had nothing I could do to the guy who already had 5 regions.

(12-26-2023, 10:07 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:

Hahaha no, not at all. This game was won 6-7 turns ago. And every one of you had plenty of time and opportunity to hit and slow down the GN. lol I didn’t even have but a few troops when this started. So don’t blame the guy in the corner. The kingdom drops next to each left a huge void for the GN. And all of you who could have march into his holdings had the chance to move and didn’t or did and lost, so don’t “again” blame me in the corner. Just saying.

All I’ve been doing the last couple of turns is testing a few different troop types and solidifying my final position. I had nothing I could do to the guy who already had 5 regions.

Hey I crushed thenamazon like a small bug. It was convenient that sword and zamora were dropped tho.  I never 7nderstood why the elf atacked me for one turn tho.?

(12-26-2023, 10:50 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(12-26-2023, 10:07 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:

Hey I crushed thenamazon like a small bug. It was convenient that sword and zamora were dropped tho.  I never 7nderstood why the elf atacked me for one turn tho.?
Big error/misread on my part which completely hosed me that turn diplomatically.

DA-IL I don't need to fight if you don't.

(01-20-2024, 04:17 PM)Eregnon Wrote: DA-IL I don't need to fight if you don't.

I think this one is over bro? lol

(01-20-2024, 04:26 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(01-20-2024, 04:17 PM)Eregnon Wrote: DA-IL I don't need to fight if you don't.

I think this one is over bro? lol

But in the other game agree… lol