Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Necromancer
(08-01-2022, 08:42 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: I emailed support as well, because i didnt want to broadcast this.  

Is “support@alamze.co” correct?

That e-mail address wouldn't be correct in any instance. It would be support@alamaze.co, rather than the support@alamze.co that you listed. That could just be a typo above, though, and you may have tried the actual support e-mail address.

Regardless, there is another option available for you, since the PM function for the forum remains intact. You could PM unclemike, if you didn't want to "broadcast" your question here.

I'm not involved in the support@alamaze.co aspect, so I can't really speak to who staffs the support@alamaze.co e-mail address, or what hours it is staffed. I did think of the PM option on the forum, though, when I saw your posting while browsing, uncledarkseid2.

Separate from that, didn't there used to be a different uncledarkseid user account active here? I was curious as to whether that was you, and if so, why you opted to create a new one with such a similar name? The two accounts are very similar, but it could just be two different forum users.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

(08-01-2022, 08:42 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:
(08-01-2022, 06:58 PM)unclemike Wrote:
(08-01-2022, 06:28 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: Uncle Mike did you get this message?

Well, you need to be more specific on what the issue is...

My available spells on the turn input page do not match the spells available on my Necro set up page

Game 5625

I cannot enter conceal emissary as it is not available to enter on the turn entry page. 

I am trying to conceal an emmy to move into an area so the owner does not know I did it. 

I emailed support as well, because i didnt want to broadcast this.  

Well, for one, you don't have to shout at me with large bold text. Secondly, please read the spell description for Conceal Emissary. I'll attach it to this post. Take note, that you are not able to cast this spell before turn 4. Your game is accepting orders for turn 3. So, the order entry website is auto-correcting you in a way to prevent you from making a mistake. Pretty cool, huh?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-01-2022, 09:54 PM)unclemike Wrote:
(08-01-2022, 08:42 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:
(08-01-2022, 06:58 PM)unclemike Wrote:
(08-01-2022, 06:28 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: Uncle Mike did you get this message?

Well, you need to be more specific on what the issue is...

My available spells on the turn input page do not match the spells available on my Necro set up page

Game 5625

I cannot enter conceal emissary as it is not available to enter on the turn entry page. 

I am trying to conceal an emmy to move into an area so the owner does not know I did it. 

I emailed support as well, because i didnt want to broadcast this.  

Well, for one, you don't have to shout at me with large bold text. Secondly, please read the spell description for Conceal Emissary. I'll attach it to this post. Take note, that you are not able to cast this spell before turn 4. Your game is accepting orders for turn 3. So, the order entry website is auto-correcting you in a way to prevent you from making a mistake. Pretty cool, huh?

Apologies the copy paste feature on my phone makes it loud and bold on here. Usually i use my ipad. Never read that before, thought it was just a glitch with the new game features and setups.  Ty

(08-01-2022, 09:19 PM)Maximus Dominus Wrote:
(08-01-2022, 08:42 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: I emailed support as well, because i didnt want to broadcast this.  

That e-mail address wouldn't be correct in any instance. It would be support@alamaze.co, rather than the support@alamze.co that you listed. That could just be a typo above, though, and you may have tried the actual support e-mail address.

Regardless, there is another option available for you, since the PM function for the forum remains intact. You could PM unclemike, if you didn't want to "broadcast" your question here.

I'm not involved in the support@alamaze.co aspect, so I can't really speak to who staffs the support@alamaze.co e-mail address, or what hours it is staffed. I did think of the PM option on the forum, though, when I saw your posting while browsing, uncledarkseid2.

Separate from that, didn't there used to be a different uncledarkseid user account active here? I was curious as to whether that was you, and if so, why you opted to create a new one with such a similar name? The two accounts are very similar, but it could just be two different forum users.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

Uncle mike has pm’s shut off, last few times i checked.  As I will explain again in my response to your questionnaire that you sent out, this is an incredibly difficult game to join. I tried to join a year or two before I actually was able to figure it out, but I got so frustrated just trying to play the game and figure out what was going on that I gave up on my first attempt. It’s only the lengthy talks I had with Phil back in the 80s and the love I have for the game that brought me back to it to try again.  So Valahalla has me attempting to play, and uncle darkseid 2 is my third try, after getting logged out and being unable to log back in.  
Just read the new game sign up to see the difficulty people have in joining the game. The last new player had a hard time.  Young kids won’t put up with it, they move on.
Ty

(08-01-2022, 11:17 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: Uncle mike has pm’s shut off, last few times i checked.  As I will explain again in my response to your questionnaire that you sent out, this is an incredibly difficult game to join. I tried to join a year or two before I actually was able to figure it out, but I got so frustrated just trying to play the game and figure out what was going on that I gave up on my first attempt. It’s only the lengthy talks I had with Phil back in the 80s and the love I have for the game that brought me back to it to try again.  So Valahalla has me attempting to play, and uncle darkseid 2 is my third try, after getting logged out and being unable to log back in.  
Just read the new game sign up to see the difficulty people have in joining the game. The last new player had a hard time.  Young kids won’t put up with it, they move on.
Ty

I can probably merge your old account(s) with your new one, if you like.

Let me know, if you would like me to try.