Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steel from Saint Nicholas 5522
Anyone else not get the turn 6 results emailed to them?

(12-28-2020, 01:08 AM)Eregnon Wrote: Anyone else not get the turn 6 results emailed to them?

Yes  I’m not getting any turns from any games

(12-28-2020, 01:14 AM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 01:08 AM)Eregnon Wrote: Anyone else not get the turn 6 results emailed to them?

I got this one but I have had problems getting email turns at one time or another with most of my games over the past several months.  The missing turns can always be found on my spam folder on the phone but they don't make it to the pc, even in the junk mail folder.  I work around it by forwarding from the phone to the pc.   They are always on the web site too.

I'm not seeing any issues on the server but that last game (67) that everyone dropped out of recently may have caused an issue somewhere so I rebooted the server (Sunday 9:00pm EST) and see if that helps with the emails...

Just got it about 15 minutes ago.

(12-28-2020, 02:01 AM)Eregnon Wrote: Just got it about 15 minutes ago.

Same

(12-28-2020, 01:59 AM)unclemike Wrote:

I'm not seeing any issues on the server but that last game (67) that everyone dropped out of recently may have caused an issue somewhere so I rebooted the server (Sunday 9:00pm EST) and see if that helps with the emails...

Thank you Mike

OK, glad its a talking turn.  This is just confusing the crap out of me.  Anyone want to take credit for the Blinding Lights in Crown Island?  I'm usually pretty good at figuring out exactly what everyone near me is doing.  But this has me stumped, so if that was your goal, very nicely done.

Someone just looking to see what groups are up here?  Looking for an artifact and had an extra spell?  I suppose someone could be trying to soften me up for an attack, but there is already someone here  (only he could not have cast the spell, bad wizards).

Assuming it was as a joke or a random shot, anyone wanna clue me in?

(01-09-2021, 03:49 AM)Senior Tactician Wrote: OK, glad its a talking turn.  This is just confusing the crap out of me.  Anyone want to take credit for the Blinding Lights in Crown Island?  I'm usually pretty good at figuring out exactly what everyone near me is doing.  But this has me stumped, so if that was your goal, very nicely done.

Someone just looking to see what groups are up here?  Looking for an artifact and had an extra spell?  I suppose someone could be trying to soften me up for an attack, but there is already someone here  (only he could not have cast the spell, bad wizards).

Assuming it was as a joke or a random shot, anyone wanna clue me in?

It was not your Ancient neighbor.  I'm minding my own business.

SA-DU, It's a dark day when the Sacred Order has better wizards than you do Smile