Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Confederations or Warlord
(07-24-2019, 02:54 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: Will be about an hour or so before I can pick as I want to appropriately noodle on things and have a meeting in 7 minutes. Just didn't want to keep folks constantly checking.

Put the noodle away and give us some kingdoms

Done with C-Span. Thank you for your patience.

Mythgar shall be home to the Druid
The Untamed Lands shall be tamed by the Amazon

1 Brek.......AN
2 Draugr....Pellinor
3 Draugr....Nyvaria
4 Drogo......Darkover
5 DuPont....The Crown Islands
6 DuPont....Krynn
7 strylian...Dwarves
8 Strylian...Halflings
9 Drogo.....Red Dragon
10 Painted Man...Untamed Lands - Amazon
11 Painted Man....Mythgar - Druid
12 Brek....Zanthia - Black Dragons

OK off to mow the lawn for the next 2 hours, but I will keep checking back,

That's fine.  I wasn't sure how the other Maelstrom Confederations games were created.  So this will be as Confederations in Game Creator which requires Draft E, which doesn't alter the draft but may alter the sequence in which players join the game.  So six regions between the two kingdom confederation controlling six regions to win.

I will create the game.

Well, this is why I didn't recall setting up a Confederations game as a team game, when creating the game there is this error message:

Game Was Not Successfully Created
One Or More Errors Have Occurred:
1. Only Steel, Primeval, And Magic-Alliance Games Are Automated For Maelstrom At This Time
2. Draft Options Are Not Available For Maelstrom Games

So it needs to be setup as Steel Rex (one kingdom with four regions) unless the players want me to try to create a custom game with the related $10 charge. I will wait to hear back. In this case I think we need at least 5 or 6 to agree to the custom game.

Can you select no option for draft and it becomes first come first serve?

(07-24-2019, 04:28 PM)Brekk Wrote: OK off to mow the lawn for the next 2 hours, but  I will keep checking back,

www.manscaped.com - Trim down the trimming time.

(07-24-2019, 04:46 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 04:28 PM)Brekk Wrote: OK off to mow the lawn for the next 2 hours, but  I will keep checking back,

www.manscaped.com - Trim down the trimming time.

Your SO helpful, but your probably save those for your AM, I hear they need it!

(07-24-2019, 04:32 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: That's fine.  I wasn't sure how the other Maelstrom Confederations games were created.  So this will be as Confederations in Game Creator which requires Draft E, which doesn't alter the draft but may alter the sequence in which players join the game.  So six regions between the two kingdom confederation controlling six regions to win.

I will create the game.

Well, this is why I didn't recall setting up a Confederations game as a team game, when creating the game there is this error message:

Game Was Not Successfully Created
One Or More Errors Have Occurred:
1. Only Steel, Primeval, And Magic-Alliance Games Are Automated For Maelstrom At This Time
2. Draft Options Are Not Available For Maelstrom Games

So it needs to be setup as Steel Rex (one kingdom with four regions) unless the players want me to try to create a custom game with the related $10 charge.  I will wait to hear back.  In this case I think we need at least 5 or 6 to agree to the custom game.
10$ is fine with me, just charge it to Strylin!

1 Brek.......AN
2 Draugr....Pellinor
3 Draugr....Nyvaria
4 Drogo......Darkover
5 DuPont....The Crown Islands
6 DuPont....Krynn
7 strylian...Dwarves
8 Strylian...Halflings
9 Drogo.....Red Dragon - Triumvia
10 Painted Man...Untamed Lands - Amazon
11 Painted Man....Mythgar - Druid
12 Brek....Zanthia - Black Dragons
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

(07-24-2019, 04:41 PM)Draugr Wrote: Can you select no option for draft and it becomes first come first serve?

Yes, that's how it will be if set up for Steel so created automatically with the one kingdom with four regions controlled wins by Rex.  I believe that has been the victory condition for the other two Confederations games.  So if that's acceptable, that's fine.

The Game Creator is not set up for Confederations, meaning the team victory part.  So the two kingdom teams with the team controlling collectively six regions has to be created manually.