Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone Explain Spammers to Me
I click on them to report them, should I stop?

But just last night I was hoping to find a good site in a 3rd world nation that I could order Nike from...

I verified when I hit mark all forums read it gives them no views.

(09-21-2016, 06:17 PM)unclemike Wrote: It's a bot getting thru the capcha. It reads some text on the thread to trick users thinking it's a real person. The best way to prevent all of this is to have Ry Vor being the only one with the privilege to create new accounts...

Given this morning set a new record for spam, I am attempting to eliminate the problem by my having to manually authorize all new registrants.
So if you have a buddy wanting to register, they may have to wait a day or so to begin posting.

Well, I can attest that the new authorization process is working against spammers. Just in the past 9 hours, I received 12 requests to create new forum accounts. If any is an actual person, send support an email and Rick or myself will approve of your forum account.