Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DUEL! Challenge Arena
Ok completely new to this and have started a duel #254. I think this is what I need to find a challenger, after the into game. I am completely new so if i’m Doing something wrong please let me know.

Brek, I have played in one duel which I lost, and am now playing in a group game and somewhat holding my own. I have joined you in the duel and I see you took the RD. I have no idea how to play against the RD as I have never faced him so I am going with a somewhat safe pick for my kingdom. Good hunting. If your anything like me, you will love this game.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

Welcome to both of you. I would like to offer support if needed. I have been playing for a bit and have won a game or two.
If either of you would like some advice, comments etc, just email me at vballmichael@gmail.com and again, welcome to the fold.

Ashgar awesome thank you and welcome, looking forward to the game! And thank you both for offering to help, I will reach out as I’ll need it Smile

Vball,

Thank you kindly. I have found so far that everyone is incredibly helpful. I am going to try to go this alone since I have had some coaching and have a little experience, but if you would help Brekk with some suggestions and advice, I am sure he will pick up the game rather quickly. Now if you help him to obliterate me then we can't be friends...........ever.......... hahahaha. Seriously, I am amazed at the support and encouragement from so many. Thank you again.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

Just a suggestion to new players (I am fairly new myself). I will gladly play a dual with any new players. I don't mind giving advice. I recently played a dual against a new player and we both learned so much. I like duals because it allows me to try different kingdoms and also to try different aspects of the game. This last game, I focused on going after artifacts to learn more about how that dynamic works. I also have learned a little about Agents, etc. I enjoy emailing back and forth between turns with the opponent to answer any questions and give advice. If your new and or just want to try a kingdom you haven't played before, reach out and let's set up a dual. If you have a friend that is learning, I would be happy to be there opponent as you help them learn the game and advise them. I am all for helping new players as I learn a ton from each dual as well.

I am loving this experience.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

The Blue Wizard returns to set the world in order. I challenge any who dare to a duel.

(04-28-2019, 01:02 AM)AlatarTBW Wrote: The Blue Wizard returns to set the world in order.  I challenge any who dare to a duel.

I'll give it a go. Not sure quite how to set up, but if you figure it out email me at arlenbales13@gmail.com and it's on like Shar'Dama Ka(ng).

Game 338 Duel available. My first game. Have at me.

(I played by mail in the 80's maybe 4 times total, so some ancient knowledge.)

Happy to have whatever level of communication you want, but would love to share turns and commentary after the game at a minimum.

Thanks, Pine Needle.

Players, don't forget a Duel with new players is free to both players.

Let's get the new and returning players up to speed when they post for a Duel.  Good chance for you to check out a kingdom you have been curious about playing.