Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Team Game
Now that game 164 ended, anyone out there interested in another team game? Anon draft format maybe.. a la game 175 ?

I know I have a team of 3 ready. Anyone else in ??

Nikodemus

(07-08-2015, 02:38 PM)kik1661 Wrote: Now that game 164 ended, anyone out there interested in another team game? Anon draft format maybe.. a la game 175 ?

Nikodemus

I would play  would love to steal Hawk from you guys if possible Smile    Red Rover, Red Rover, Send Hawk on over!

(07-08-2015, 03:35 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 02:38 PM)kik1661 Wrote: Now that game 164 ended, anyone out there interested in another team game? Anon draft format maybe.. a la game 175 ?

Nikodemus

I would play  would love to steal Hawk from you guys if possible Smile    Red Rover, Red Rover, Send Hawk on over!

I will start a new game with you in a game after 175 ends.  It is on turn 12.

Nikodemus

JF ..If you took Hawk , while only being 33% of our team , you'd be taking 100% of our brainpower !!! 

I have a team ready if this This becomes the next queue.

(07-08-2015, 04:28 PM)Hawk_ Wrote:

Nikodemus

I will start a new game with you in a game after 175 ends.  It is on turn 12.
Cool always willing to join a team game.  It is my favorite format.

just bumping this back up in case people missed it .... 

Have 2 teams of 3 ready to roll ...Just need 2 more teams to start ...

Any takers ??

Nikodemus 

Alright, we've brought back an old player for this team game. Chef, Wynand, and Mauler throw down the gauntlet.

Three teams so far

Nikodemus, Hawk, Stilgard?
Jumpingfist, Cloud, Airborne Ranger
Chef, Mauler, Wynand

One more team and we are ready to go.

What draft will we be using? Warlords draft or HH draft format. I would prefer not to do the 175 draft again. I prefer everyone starting the game with equal positioning.

Also where is that 4th team. Maybe team Vball would be willing or anyone else