Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 171
H, I would join that game

(06-15-2015, 01:50 AM)HeadHoncho Wrote: As we talk it out, I actually think a ten-player anonymous game with no ally declarations or trades would be really interesting.

EL
WI
DW
AN
WA
DA
GN
DE
SO
BL

WI and BL would be slightly advantaged without natural enemies, unless they could be made natural enemies for purposes of this game.

Just a thought! Would fill more quickly, too.

could just claim a region and pick which of the two kingdoms with capitals there you will play.  so some kingdoms will still be a bit random like a normal anon style game.

instead of drafting or making picks just randomly get a region.  if two kingdom pick which you will play.

I would play how ever it goes down.  I would love if we could get it as a 3x a week game

Well, we've got 4/10 for this. Or we could just go regular anonymous if it's too much of a pain. Or we could go with Ry Vor's suggestion of a full 15-player full diplomacy game.

Whatever's decided, I'd like to sign up. Smile