Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn Result Aesthetics
You guys notice the new first page changes in turn results?  We will have more of these changes going forward.

I definitely noticed. It looks nice! Brand new players will probably appreciate it even more.

I do echo JF, in that if there's any way to run these by bananas prior to implementation in order to ensure compatibility with the parser, that would be a very nice bonus. I know it adds an extra step, but aesthetics aren't typically urgent, and it would help avoid disruption for some players, which I imagine is just as important -- if not more so -- than the marginal benefit of the improvement in aesthetics. Just a thought.

hmm I still don't have the parsers. I don't know if its compatible with windows 8

I noticed the change right away too.  I like the centered graphics they look better that way.

When do the new 4-D animations debut?  
I'm really looking forward to the 'flames of fire' effect.
Big Grin
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

Can someone please send me the parser file. It would really help keeping track of turns ?

(06-14-2015, 01:31 AM)Sinestro Wrote: Can someone please send me the parser file. It would really help keeping track of turns ?

You can download it on the first post of this thread:

http://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/showt...p?tid=9324
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Thanks LD