Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Way to Commit Alamaze Suicide: Unusual Sightings
The US report is one of the first things I read in my battle report.  Kind of like a mini short story. Makes the game more then just a bunch of number crunching.  With that being said just want to let you know good job and thanks.  Sorry no complaints (grin).   

Same. I'd have to say, it's the best part about turn results. Interesting read!

(05-25-2015, 01:56 PM)Sinestro Wrote: Same. I'd have to say, it's the best part about turn results. Interesting read!

Ditto.  
This and the intel reports.  
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

(05-26-2015, 02:48 AM)Madmardigan Wrote:
(05-25-2015, 01:56 PM)Sinestro Wrote: Same. I'd have to say, it's the best part about turn results. Interesting read!

Ditto.  
This and the intel reports.  

I have only undertaken one Unusual Sighting, and it was intense! While reading it I felt that I was in the action, and rooting for my troops to persevere and return victorious. Reading through it was quite the emotional roller coaster, and a GREAT feature of this game. Very well done!

Will the bats artifact allow you to fly over water?

(05-27-2015, 10:05 PM)Sinestro Wrote: Will the bats artifact allow you to fly over water?

Yes

It's funny, I have the perverse habit of counting the dead soldiers. While it's always a 'dozen hand-picked troops' who come along, sometimes the number of dead exceeds 12. I can't say that soldiers would be eager to come along for these adventures; the odds of them dying seems to exceed 80%.

Always thought that the 12 troops were the Red shirts on " the away team in old Star Trek " seems they don't make it out to often. 

"The men" are becoming "The warriors" in The Choosing to accomodate the various races like dragons.  Instead of six dying it may be "about half of the warriors".  Still pretty much like the red shirts although generally one of them becomes a captain if the patrol had less than three leaders.  They play their role though - the warriors are about like a General II for most races.  For some, like Rangers and Dwarves, better.  For others not suited to constrictive terrain, less. 

Are we not men? We are Devo!