Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resurgent Map
I still need to do the borders on a version that has that desert in R3. It is on my list.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

(05-01-2015, 09:38 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote: I still need to do the borders on a version that has that desert in R3. It is on my list.

Would it be possible to combine it with the one with the easy to read side letters
(05-01-2015, 09:40 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 09:38 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote: I still need to do the borders on a version that has that desert in R3. It is on my list.

Would it be possible to combine it with the one with the easy to read side letters

Point me to the one you are referencing.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

(05-02-2015, 03:05 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 09:40 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote:

Point me to the one you are referencing.

sent in an email.