Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh were have the artifacts gone
  Ok learned some thing new today.  Artifact recover team was 710ing to a U.S. when they were intercepted and sunk.  Well thought that could not happen. So before sending off email to support to say what the heck ( yep save Rick and company some time and money). Check rules and what do you know 30% of patrol with out fleet being intercept by fleet in sea search mode.  Oh well live and learn now the question were do the artifacts go that the patrol was carrying including Armor of anon,  you know the one that prevents death of highest leader.

They used to go back to your capital. Not sure what happens in tty he new engine

If your group is destroyed by a sea battle, any artifacts in possession of the group are relocated to your capital.

(03-10-2015, 04:59 AM)unclemike Wrote: If your group is destroyed by a sea battle, any artifacts in possession of the group are relocated to your capital.

Wouldn't it make more sense for them to be recovered by the victorious buccaneers?
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

(03-12-2015, 12:47 PM)Madmardigan Wrote:
(03-10-2015, 04:59 AM)unclemike Wrote: If your group is destroyed by a sea battle, any artifacts in possession of the group are relocated to your capital.

Wouldn't it make more sense for them to be recovered by the victorious buccaneers?

That's what I would go with.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.