Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting Fleets
If I have a position on turn 0 with 2 groups in the same Sea; 1 group has 2 brigades and the other group has 1 brigade yet my # of fleets is 2. Will I lose a brigade if I choose to not move/build another fleet?

No.  But if you combine them, you won't be able to move without building a fleet.

Note also that fleets can be used multiple times a turn to transport, but no group can have more brigades than fleets in the sea.

That is an interesting problem. I think one of your two group just would not be allowed to move. My guess is the map generator looks to see any one group is covered in a sea zone but not that multiple groups.

If the sea zone is saturated like this one could either group move? Could one move out then the other in the same turn as long as they both move off the water?

I think both groups would be able to move, no?

As Rick says, fleets can be used multiple times a turn to transport. As long as both groups have two or fewer brigades then a seapower of 2 should allow both groups to move during the turn. If this is incorrect I would like someone to let me know Smile
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

(03-06-2015, 04:44 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: No.  But if you combine them, you won't be able to move without building a fleet.

Note also that fleets can be used multiple times a turn to transport, but no group can have more brigades than fleets in the sea.

It seems to me that once the game designer answers a question we should all just believe he is correct.  Unless, of course, we know for certain he is wrong. And that never happens! Smile
Lord Thanatos

I can verify.. lol like I need to verify Rick that you can move multiple 2 brigade forces with 2 fleets.
Lord Alz - "Jeff"
Arch Mage of the Ancient Ones

To LT comments I was typing at the same time

I am still not sure if moving will work with the sea zone already more than full. But Rick says it will good enough for me and he is the guy that deal so with support anyway Smile

yes it works, ( do it all the time ) re read the commands it will let you move both heck you can even move a patrol too

(03-06-2015, 05:57 PM)Lord Thanatos Wrote:
(03-06-2015, 04:44 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: No.  But if you combine them, you won't be able to move without building a fleet.

It seems to me that once the game designer answers a question we should all just believe he is correct.  Unless, of course, we know for certain he is wrong. And that never happens! Smile

Or at least, is seldom admitted.  Cool