Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous Steel - Mid February 2015
Send Your Heralds to Signup@Alamaze.co 

Go ahead and express yourself at signup@alamaze.co for kingdom preferences, and assume we will have the 12th player on board tonight or early tomorrow so, 12th player, you will get your game started and be a hero to these 11 within hours after signing up.  This allows much of the bookkeeping and kingdom assignment to be done early tomorrow.

I believe the order of choosing with these 11 would be:

1) Feralkoala
2) Diamond Cutter
3) Vulkar
4) Blue Golem
5) Jumpingfist
6) Cloud
7) Mdrapeau
8) DuPont
9) Lord Alz
10) Drogo
11) Lord Thanatos
12)

Which kingdoms are available to choose?  First post says all 15? 

Everyone channel your inner self and receive my request to not choose my top choice.
Lord Alz - "Jeff"
Arch Mage of the Ancient Ones

I did play a couple of games in the late 80's--remember doing very badly as the Nomads. The new kingdom choices are great, as they lend me a completely new scope for playing badly.

Sent my choices in--was hard narrowing it down.

My choices sent in.
Just waiting on Victim... errr.... Player #12 Wink

(03-05-2015, 01:04 AM)Cloud Wrote: Which kingdoms are available to choose?  First post says all 15? 

Yes, all 15 are on the table.

Only heard from about 5 players so far on kingdom preferences.

Also, we still have one open position.

Sign me up.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Very good, we have our 12.  Nine players got their first choice.

The assignments will be given to Uncle Mike for creating the game on the new platform.

This thread is closed, remember, an Anonymous game - no communication with other players.

Good hunting.