Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What You Want the Most
So would a Dracolich be too over the top?
When the King is killed I want the god damn soon-to-be-regent to complete his mission before he relocates back to the capital to assume the duties of king.  FoR has this mechanic right!
Lord Thanatos
(02-10-2015, 05:10 PM)ULord Thanatos Wrote: When the King is killed I want the god damn soon-to-be-regent to complete his mission before he relocates back to the capital to assume the duties of king.  FoR has this mechanic right!

Wasn't that a fairly late change to FoR? I like it as well. 
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Just reviewed this thread today, and I think we have captured a lot of the ideas in 3rd Cycle, so players should be happy.