Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
grabbing 2 regions in 5 turns, how is that possible without know where pc's are?
Playing a team game east vs west, no HP until after turn 4. How is it possible to for 1 player take control of 2 regions in 5 turns? With starting funds and you only know where cities are, how can that be without knowing where all the other pc's are? Just moving emmys to pc's and ursurping in 1 region will take at least 2 turns even if you knew where all the pc's were, to do 2 in 5 turns?????? Something is wrong if a player can know where all the pc's are if they are an experienced player, it cannot be just dumb luck?

That darn Jumpingfist guy causing trouble taking regions to fast. I was actually more impressed that I was able to get 3 regions in 7 turn but to each his own.

Tbh shows where the game needs to be improved.
Lord Alz - "Jeff"
Arch Mage of the Ancient Ones

(01-16-2015, 09:15 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: That darn Jumpingfist guy causing trouble taking regions to fast.  I was actually more impressed that I was able to get 3 regions in 7 turn but to each his own.

Willie Wonka:  You, you're Jumpingfist. You're the little devil who cracked the system. [looks at Beatific] Willy Wonka: And you, well, you're just lucky to be here, ...

Beatific at Jumpingfist:  I bask in the glory of your greatness.  But you are going down in 159 (this said from the elf in the corner far away from all the action -and barely able to take one region unopposed by turn 7).   You, sir, are a legend in your own mind and a comeuppance is due - by someone else who has some competence in this game.     I will watch with vi-car-i-ous enjoyment! 

Warlock and Sorcerer, sitting in a tree.......K....I....S...S.....I....N.....G   Owwww!  (Looking at a very annoyed dwarf).  Why do you keep kicking me?!!!!

(Inside Joke!)   Tongue

I am guessing those two regions are Amberland and Arcania?
Lord Thanatos

3 v 3 game sync sands then Arcania no BL
Lord Alz - "Jeff"
Arch Mage of the Ancient Ones