Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous Steel
12 Player Anonymous Steel

This will be an Anonymous Steel game, 12 kingdoms.   Kingdom assignment will be first to post, first choice as sent to signup@alamaze.co.  Send at least 4 preferences if you are not in the first three to post.

So post that your persona is in, here on this thread, but not your kingdom preference - send that to signup@alamaze.co.   This game will have player determined SVC.  

The three inactive kingdoms will be Ancient Ones, Demon Princes, and Underworld.

Jumpingfist in

Drogo In
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

I'd like to play please. Thanks. 

Bash Grimtooth would like to sign up for this game!

Good gaming to all!

OK. I'll play.

(12-13-2014, 11:44 PM)mafmiller Wrote: OK. I'll play.

Me too

I'm in

If we post we want in, isn't the game semi-Anonymous?  the former Anon game I played I still do not know who is in the game and its over.

I'm in.

There are a few different ways Anon games can be set up.  This is the standard - players are known, their kingdoms will not be.  The three removed kingdoms are known in advance and are the standard ones.