Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#158 - Primeval 3 v 3, East vs West
(12-12-2014, 06:30 AM)Madmardigan Wrote:
(12-12-2014, 06:12 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote: I believe TR starts with around 25k normally so if you started with over 50k you got your bonus.  

Just think of all the ships you could get with 50k gold.  You could even have more fleets than the mighty Dwarven pirate.

Hmm
I read it to be a 50k bonus on top of your usual starting amount.

Madmardigan has been given the extra 50k gold as well, since I named him in that regard earlier in this thread.  So that's one kingdom on each side.

(12-13-2014, 09:41 PM)Lord Alz Wrote: Regardless of outcome and possibly some all in good fun trash talking that might come later good luck all.  I am contemplating staying in character for all future posts not how to related.  THE TYRANT

I couldn't have said it better myself.  However, I am wondering how the rest of us will understand your future posts.  Trolls are not known for their writing abilities...  Big Grin
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

THE TYRANTS THRONE ROOM
"Sire news from the East the Ranger lackey Dark Elf has secured a High Council Seat. SILENCE (THE TRYRANT). The effeminate Humans do not concern us our troops hunger for more blood they will prostrate themselves before us and beg for a quick end, our allies are strong and dedicated there can be only one end to this conflict. A storm rises from the West."
Lord Alz - "Jeff"
Arch Mage of the Ancient Ones

Tsk Tsk,

Looks like the Troll King has broken into the Gnome grog stash again.  

Well TRYrant, the Drow mock thee for the uncouth under-the bridge dweller that you are.  

A storm rises in the west only because it traveled downhill from the EAST.... Hehehe

I'll be waiting for you in Amberland.  

Come get some.
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

(12-18-2014, 05:11 PM)Madmardigan Wrote: Tsk Tsk,

Looks like the Troll King has broken into the Gnome grog stash again.  

Well TRYrant, the Drow mock thee for the uncouth under-the bridge dweller that you are.  

A storm rises in the west only because it traveled downhill from the EAST.... Hehehe

I'll be waiting for you in Amberland.  

Come get some.
You must be Mad! Smile Know the little gnomes are creeping thru underground tunnels as you speak, they are here, they are there, they are every where......

THE TYRANTS THROWN ROOM
Sire news from the east, it appears both the hated Ranger and effeminate Darkelven players have taken control of a region. The Dwarf has been quiet other than some harassing maneuvers vs or staunch ally the ELF. THE TYRANT "This was expected, all is going as planned, the brood chambers are full and soon our numbers will crush our enemy. Do not fear a storm is brewing in the east the time has come to sieze our birthright from those that stand before us! I now go to council summon the lords plans need to be finalized before we let loose the dogs of war.
Lord Alz - "Jeff"

As a test a few hours ago I loaded turn 4 from order entry and changed one order verified and resubmitted turns so the program is working but I can't verify if turns were corrupted yesterday to explain orders not being in on time. My team all put orders in, 2 of us before the crash and the third after the reboot.
Lord Alz - "Jeff"

I believe the east was ready to go before the order issue. The game could just look rather empty but have all 6 players in it. Either way sounds like it will be processed in the morning.
I verified my turn 4 orders show up as well.

(01-03-2015, 04:01 AM)Lord Alz Wrote: ...but I can't verify if turns were corrupted yesterday...

The individual kingdom files weren't corrupted but rather the primary security file which is out of reach of any player to access. Cipher fixed the problem rather quickly and everything went fine afterwards. To verify your orders on the server, just press the Load Orders button -- it the fields populate with your data then you're ok.

A battle for the HC seat this next turn? West is falling behind but a few key things have been done that slowed our progress ( but will show up later in game me hopes!), regions to come shortly with many more to follow! Smile