Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Primeval
(11-23-2014, 03:54 PM)Hawk_ Wrote: This is a cool idea.

You could also consider:

EL DW WA

vs.

DA GN SO

I think I would switch DW GN to keep with the east/west idea. also kind of balances out the natural advantage the east has for regions.

so two good set of team match ups. warrior or mages. sounds fun.

still need 2 more players
currently
Panda
Jumpingfist
Drogo
Madmardigan

(11-23-2014, 04:16 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(11-23-2014, 04:16 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: I like the GN, EL, TR vs. DW, RA, DA.

Let's make this official and players should now claim their kingdoms. Again, a new(er) player like Madmardigan gets +50k gold to their starting treasury.

This game will be team only victory: one side needs to control 7 regions in this Primeval format. Normally a team victory is 6 regions, but with only 6 kingdoms, getting 6 regions could happen quickly if one side is too conservative.

same time post. sounds good.
I will claim RA

I will claim EL
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

DW, please.

Was going to post and bring up regional concerns but it seems you have it sorted out.

Another concern - High Council dynamics - interesting feature or potential problem? Not sure, myself.
"Have you ever considered piracy? You'd make a wonderful Dread Pirate Roberts."

(11-23-2014, 08:22 PM)Panda Wrote: DW, please.

Was going to post and bring up regional concerns but it seems you have it sorted out.

Another concern - High Council dynamics - interesting feature or potential problem? Not sure, myself.

council could be interesting with 5 spots and 6 players one team will eventually get an edge but at what cost Smile maybe some of the new guy money will flow towards it.

Teams

West
DW - Panda
DA
RA - Jumpingfist

East
EL - Drogo
TR -
GN -

3 more spots

Hey all...

Make mine the DA.
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

Teams

West
DW - Panda
DA - Madmardigan
RA - Jumpingfist

East
EL - Drogo
TR -
GN -

One team filled two spots still open for the Eastern team.

Pirate Dwarfs interesting

Teams

West
DW - Panda
DA - Madmardigan
RA - Jumpingfist

East
EL - Drogo
TR - OPEN
GN - OPEN

One team filled two spots still open for the Eastern team.

Come join the Eastern Alliance.
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

As somebody who draws maps for a living, I feel obligated to point out that it's the Western team that is short two players.