Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Primeval
Think this format is fun.

Looking for a 4, 5, or 6 player game with other interested people.

Content to wait until people are ready - after the Holidays is fine.

We can do a static start or a draft start - draft might need a bit of massaging by LD or Ry'vor.

We can do anon, communicate only in forum, or open diplomacy. Yes, I am willing to play an open diplo game as it is my favorite format... =p

Basically - if you are interested in a game with a little elbow room, please chime in with your preferences and let's collect the interested parties and figure something out.

If you are not going to be playing in this game and are not Ry'vor or LD, please do not post in this thread. Actually DO value your opinions, and have sought them at length via pm and email, but not appropriate in THIS space.

Thank you, all.
"Have you ever considered piracy? You'd make a wonderful Dread Pirate Roberts."

I would like to play another one of these as a competitive game. I am good with any format you mentioned. An idea I think could be fun would maybe have a north vs south or east vs west, 3 vs 3 match. This would allow everyone to still talk openly in the forum and privately for strategy.

I am up for joining this game.
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

Then based on what I hear, why don't we shoot for a 3v3, East vs. West.

6 players, two teams, team victory only, full diplomacy. Players with less than 3 complete games get +50k starting gold. I'd like to see if even in this environement, we might get some dialogue across teams. If you don't attack here, we won't attack there, kind of thing.

(11-23-2014, 01:50 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Then based on what I hear, why don't we shoot for a 3v3, East vs. West.

6 players, two teams, team victory only, full diplomacy. Players with less than 3 complete games get +50k starting gold. I'd like to see if even in this environement, we might get some dialogue across teams. If you don't attack here, we won't attack there, kind of thing.

I was thinking the same thing. would be cool that the opposite teams could even talk to each other or at each other.

wow 50k gold no body is going to want me on there team Sad

West choose 3 between: UN, GN, AN, TR, EL
East choose 3 between: BL, SO, RA, DA, DW
or just go all natural enemy GN, TR, EL vs DW, RA, DA

I like to choose myself.

signed up so far. need some (money) err umm new guys.
Panda
Jumpingfist
Drogo

I like the GN, EL, TR vs. DW, RA, DA.

I'm interested in joining and I would adjust my account accordingly.
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

(11-23-2014, 02:51 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote:
(11-23-2014, 01:50 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Then based on what I hear, why don't we shoot for a 3v3, East vs. West.

I was thinking the same thing. would be cool that the opposite teams could even talk to each other or at each other.

I like to choose myself.

Panda
Jumpingfist
Drogo

No way Jumpy!

Your experience trumps any amount of gold Big Grin

And I agree, I would like to choose as well.

No wizard kingdoms? No RD or GI?

Interesting
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

(11-23-2014, 04:42 AM)Madmardigan Wrote:
(11-23-2014, 02:51 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote:

I like to choose myself.

Panda
Jumpingfist
Drogo

No way Jumpy!

Your experience trumps any amount of gold Big Grin

And I agree, I would like to choose as well.

No wizard kingdoms? No RD or GI?

Interesting

This is a cool idea.

You could also consider:

EL DW WA

vs.

DA GN SO

(11-23-2014, 04:16 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: I like the GN, EL, TR vs. DW, RA, DA.

Let's make this official and players should now claim their kingdoms. Again, a new(er) player like Madmardigan gets +50k gold to their starting treasury.

This game will be team only victory: one side needs to control 7 regions in this Primeval format. Normally a team victory is 6 regions, but with only 6 kingdoms, getting 6 regions could happen quickly if one side is too conservative.