Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#300 - Experimental
Turn 10 went out on time. Three people missed their turns. As mentioned above, a counter now handles dropped positions for three consecutive turns that were missed. Let me know if there were any problems with your ESO reward.

Holy jeebus... 7 regions impacted by a skeleton? That seems a bit harsh!
-The Deliverer

(12-30-2014, 05:13 PM)kevindusi Wrote: Holy jeebus... 7 regions impacted by a skeleton? That seems a bit harsh!

Major skeletons have a 50% chance of degrading a region, minor skeletons are 25%.

Heh heh heh.

Dune. Arrakis. Desert Planet.

Now I may not be the reading my Demon Princes results correctly but it says that the Halfling had just tried to denigrate me in my own region of Arcania. If so then Dusi should take it easy on that Halfling weed that he's smoking...

Isn't this a test game? Are we not supposed to try all sorts of wacky things (including tabacky)?
-The Deliverer

(12-31-2014, 04:02 AM)kevindusi Wrote: Isn't this a test game? Are we not supposed to try all sorts of wacky things (including tabacky)?

Yes yes, I have heard the shires down in Runnimede have all kinds of great weed Wink

Not much from the PA this turn.  

Here is a report from that US I tried for last turn as I moved another group to investigate. 

Report of unusual sighting by the 12th Paladin group:

During the mid-day meal, a soldier hastily returned to camp to report an

uncommon scene in area XX that he is sure his superiors will want to

investigate. This encounter is of Hard difficulty.

So now we know it is of HARD difficulty.  
Military intelligence at its best  Dodgy

Stay tuned for the the answers to these exciting questions...

Will the Paladin army group destroy itself on the walls of the Urik Capitol?
Will the URIK king fall to the PALADINS??
Will the Swampmen prisoners rejoin their loved ones?  
Do Swampmen have loved ones?
Will this HUGE DWARF be taken down by the mighty Paladin Heroes?
Will the Halflings share their leafy greens??? 
Will Uncle Mike learn to read his turn properly???

Only time will tell...
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

I recovered two easy artifacts this last turn. The loot is also proportional and funny in a way. I found some gold coins and stuff worth a total of 5000 gold in one encounter and a Huge Diamond worth 3k gold in the other. Wondering if I uncover a hard encounter will that same Huge Diamond be worth more gold. Or will I find multiple huge diamonds?

(12-31-2014, 06:13 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote: I recovered two easy artifacts this last turn.  The loot is also proportional and funny in a way.  I found some gold coins and stuff worth a total of 5000 gold in one encounter and a Huge Diamond worth 3k gold in the other.  Wondering if I uncover a hard encounter will that same Huge Diamond be worth more gold.  Or will I find multiple huge diamonds?
Come on Jumpingfist, share some more than just two easy artifacts.  What was the encounter like?  Baddies?  
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

(12-31-2014, 06:17 AM)Madmardigan Wrote:
(12-31-2014, 06:13 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote: I recovered two easy artifacts this last turn.  The loot is also proportional and funny in a way.  I found some gold coins and stuff worth a total of 5000 gold in one encounter and a Huge Diamond worth 3k gold in the other.  Wondering if I uncover a hard encounter will that same Huge Diamond be worth more gold.  Or will I find multiple huge diamonds?
Come on Jumpingfist, share some more than just two easy artifacts.  What was the encounter like?  Baddies?  

Okie okie. Sorry have done so many of these things that I just glance to the bottom and look who died and what I got.  Will post when at my home PC where I can can cut and past easier.