Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#300 - Experimental
The codes are in the General Rules under Victory near the end.

Use #993 and columns A-C to specify your choices.

When can we see our login and PW for the new order check submit program?
I played when it cost .22 cents to mail my turn to NC.
Avid forum reader, I have read it all.

I'm really impressed with what Uncle Mike has been able to do, still not sure how.

Again, unless you've seen it, you probably wouldn't believe the complexity built into Alamaze so to capture so much of it this quickly is quite unexpected. Let's be understanding of any hiccups.

Cipher was able to get the order entry up and running - everyone should try it in this game, remember you can submit orders as many times as you want, so just get a few orders in maybe to test if it is submitting and work on your turn after that.

As of present, both ESO (991) and SVC (993) have to be submitted on turn 1. I am thinking of asking Cipher to change that for all games to by the end of Turn 3, so can be ordered on turns 1 - 3. Don't expect that for this game, though.

With turns due soon. Those wishing to speak with WI who have not already I can be reached at maelman57@gmail.com

(11-15-2014, 02:30 AM)DuPont Wrote: (WE) My turn zero results came as a text file. Was that for everybody or was that a mistake? I'm finding it hard to read, actually.

The text file may be opened in Notepad and you can drag/resize the borders (or maximize Notepad) to read the sentences more clearly. I'll try to get to reformatting the printout next week but it depends upon how busy I am at work...

The order entry utility should now be available for all game 300 kindoms...

Sorry if i missed the post or email, but don't we need login and PW info for game 300?
I played when it cost .22 cents to mail my turn to NC.
Avid forum reader, I have read it all.

I really like the idea of turn 3 for SVC's since you can field out what can work better for you. Not knowing the players at turn 0 and then finding out someone stumbled on your Capital turn one, might make you rethink your goals.

Dwarfs can be reached at Billvr68@yahoo.com.

(11-16-2014, 12:30 AM)The Broken Wrote: Sorry if i missed the post or email, but don't we need login and PW info for game 300?

You need an acct/pword for the utility, but nothing particular to any specific game.

Giants are at szumbag@gmail.com