Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Dragons - false beginner
Guys,

I'm looking for Red Dragon info. If anyone has any old turns they wouldn't mind sharing, I would really appreciate it.

It looks like I will be going up against a very experienced Dwarf soon and I am looking for any tips or tricks I can get a hold of before the little beards begin to burn Big Grin

Mad
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?
(11-11-2014, 08:37 AM)Madmardigan Wrote: Guys,

I'm looking for Red Dragon info. If anyone has any old turns they wouldn't mind sharing, I would really appreciate it.

It looks like I will be going up against a very experienced Dwarf soon and I am looking for any tips or tricks I can get a hold of before the little beards begin to burn Big Grin

Mad

Tip: Dwarves don't burn well in mountains. But Dragons drop just fine.
Here is a tip, Make a deal with him Smile
I played when it cost .22 cents to mail my turn to NC.
Avid forum reader, I have read it all.
(11-11-2014, 08:37 AM)Madmardigan Wrote: Guys,

Mad

Mr. Mad,

Email me and I can give you all the RD info you'd ever want. kdusi13@gmail.com They're a great position. Also, we should be friends in that game. Doesn't make sense for two kingdoms that start in the same area to start fighting right off the bat.

Kevin/The Deliverer
-The Deliverer
Don't listen to Dusi, you should attack him immediately.
(11-11-2014, 03:43 PM)Acererak Wrote: Don't listen to Dusi, you should attack him immediately.

*sigh*
-The Deliverer
Ha ha ha!
Haha

I don't know about attacking anyone too soon, but I thought Dwarves and Dragons are natural enemies.

Wouldn't it be best to beat on Kevin before he has a chance to build a power base in the mountains?

And c'mon... What chance would a Dwarven brigade have against a score of massive flying fire breathing beasts???
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?
(11-12-2014, 07:53 AM)Madmardigan Wrote: Haha

I don't know about attacking anyone too soon, but I thought Dwarves and Dragons are natural enemies.

Wouldn't it be best to beat on Kevin before he has a chance to build a power base in the mountains?

And c'mon... What chance would a Dwarven brigade have against a score of massive flying fire breathing beasts???

Past experience for me has been you are much better off to divide your starting region equally and then team up against a neighbor.

Otherwise you can trade pop centers back and forth and spend most of the game fighting over the same region.

2 kingdoms with half a region will destroy a single opponent early because they have a much larger combined military and order base.

-my 2cents
(11-12-2014, 07:53 AM)Madmardigan Wrote: Haha

They are not 'Natural Enemies' as defined by the game. When I am not playing either, I much prefer to see the two of them fight one another. Wink
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.