Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standing order / 410 order
Was wondering if any one else is/has had problem with setting up a standing order to bid on right to name a issue. Keep getting order error when I verify. error bid must be in mult. of 500 so does it want 500, 1000,1500 etc. or does it want 1(being 500) 2 (being 1000) and the other error I'm getting is the info being in the wrong column witch of course it would be since first column is order 60. I even have tried without making it standing order same problem.

The bid amount must be in increments of 500gold. So that would be column B (or C on a standing order).
Stillgard

105 Dwarf King
116 Dark Elf Vampire
122 Mighty Troll Tyrant
134 Enlightened Sorcerer
139 Dwarf King

The order checker is really good but cannot capture all possibilities. Probably not set for some or all standing orders, some artifacts, some spells, etc. It likely captures 90% + of all orders, and that really was the intent.

So if you think your order is correct - for example, if you don't currently control a PC but believe you will conquer it - you may get an error notice, but go ahead and issue your intended order.