Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2014 Alamaze Classic Championship!
Thanks, JF and Kevin! Appreciate the heads-up and the welcome back. Anyone who wants to chat up the friendly Warlock can do so at:

thewestdm2 at yahoo dot com

Helix or Grim know? Not sure they are watching this thread much? Would love to see this set up tomorrow vs the weekend.

I sent Helix a message in the forums. If anyone wants to email her, go ahead. It would be nice to know if Bash wants to step up if she doesn't step forward.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

I emailed her. She should be in.
-The Deliverer

(11-06-2014, 12:54 AM)kevindusi Wrote: I emailed her. She should be in.

Hi everyone - I am definitely IN/excited!! Thanks!!

The entre' of the Demon Princess seems we may have a 2014 Classic Championship ready to begin tomorrow.

Place your wagers!

Who is going to post the board so we can get this started?

Final List of Champions:

Ancient Ones ----- Lord Diamond
Black Dragon ----- DuPont
Darkelf ----- Canticar
Demon Prince ----- Helix
Dwarf ----- Lord Thanatos
Elf ----- Thalion II
Giant ----- Jumpingfist
Gnome ----- Lord Brogan
Ranger ----- Vball Michael
Red Dragon ----- Cloud
Sorcerer ----- STILLGARD
Troll ----- Wynand
Underworld ----- The Deliverer
Warlock ----- HeadHoncho
Witchlord ----- Mauler

I will post in the Active Games forum as soon as we have a game number.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

(11-06-2014, 05:15 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Place your wagers!

Be advised that the Underworld shall take a cut of all wagers placed.
-The Deliverer

An open offer to all: if you have an unusual sighting that you can't easily get to, I will be happy to explore it for you and send you any artifact I obtain, for whatever the trade minimum in this game might be (assuming that that championship rule still applies). Smile

(11-06-2014, 06:35 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: An open offer to all: if you have an unusual sighting that you can't easily get to, I will be happy to explore it for you and send you any artifact I obtain, for whatever the trade minimum in this game might be (assuming that that championship rule still applies). Smile

It looks like a good deal for all. You get the promotions, the gold, the trade, and the risks and the other gets the artifact. I will keep that in mind.
 Lord Diamond