Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Player Primeval: Sept 2014
This is a five player game where new players have a chance to learn the game without the thrill of immediate war. Mistakes are more easily forgiven, players are of similarly low experience. Sometimes we put a mentor in for in-game help, but mentors have been in short supply lately.

So if you are a new player, have not been in more than 3 Alamaze games, signup here for one of these 5 positions by posting here and claiming your kingdom: High Elves, Dwarves, Black Dragons, Gnomes, or Warlock.

Get in the game!

New player here, please count me in.

I will take the Black Dragons. If that realm is unavailable then I will take any other position.

-Celestial

I'll take the Elf please.
I played when it cost .22 cents to mail my turn to NC.
Avid forum reader, I have read it all.

It's always first come, first served. Post your kingdom preference that no one has previously posted, and it's yours. Then we just need the game to fill and we start it.

(09-20-2014, 08:13 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: It's always first come, first served. Post your kingdom preference that no one has previously posted, and it's yours. Then we just need the game to fill and we start it.

Claim dwarfs

(09-21-2014, 01:55 AM)twhitewolf10 Wrote:
(09-20-2014, 08:13 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: It's always first come, first served. Post your kingdom preference that no one has previously posted, and it's yours. Then we just need the game to fill and we start it.

Claim dwarfs

YEEEAAAAAH! RAWR!
"Have you ever considered piracy? You'd make a wonderful Dread Pirate Roberts."

(09-21-2014, 04:18 AM)Panda Wrote:
(09-21-2014, 01:55 AM)twhitewolf10 Wrote:

Claim dwarfs

YEEEAAAAAH! RAWR!

Is this you signing up for this game? Is this the battle cry of the Gnomes? Tongue

YEEEAAAAAH! RAWR!
[/quote]

Is this you signing up for this game? Is this the battle cry of the Gnomes? Tongue
[/quote]

No, I cannot - just glad to see the Dwarves choosen =)

Especially before the Gnomes =)
"Have you ever considered piracy? You'd make a wonderful Dread Pirate Roberts."

Looks like we only need two now.

A Warlock
A Gnome

Still needs only two.