Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
(AESR) Anonymous Exploratory Steel Rex
Sign me up, please.

thank you!
"Have you ever considered piracy? You'd make a wonderful Dread Pirate Roberts."

Thursdays are the best days to create games as we typically have low processing to do.

BTW, and I may mention elsewhere, my home and office is being re-floored Friday and Saturday, so I don't know how processing will go then.

(10-23-2014, 01:23 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: BTW, and I may mention elsewhere, my home and office is being re-floored Friday and Saturday, so I don't know how processing will go then.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Disappearing_Floor

One more and we can start.

(10-23-2014, 01:23 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Thursdays are the best days to create games as we typically have low processing to do.

BTW, and I may mention elsewhere, my home and office is being re-floored Friday and Saturday, so I don't know how processing will go then.

Sounds like you should issue order 355 and establish a new capitol before Friday. Otherwise you may loose 1 point of influence and risk capture of your king and high priestess.

Or maybe I am just thinking about another game I am currently in...

LOL You may be thinking about a very long game.

Anyway, not that I think anyone is concerned, I cancelled my office being redone, just way too much to do especially with the electronics being disconnected and moved about. I'll just be dealing with the Hell Hound being spayed tomorrow along with normal stuff.

Who is going to be the hero who steps up for the final spot so we can start this game?
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

(10-26-2014, 05:43 PM)Drogo Wrote: Who is going to be the hero who steps up for the final spot so we can start this game?

We have a new player, Mad Mardigan, but I need him to post here to claim the spot.

Hi All,
Please sign me up for this game.
MadMardigan

Welcome MadMardigan!

Should each player now send either 3 kingdoms they would like to play or 3 kingdoms they would not like to play to support?
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde