Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do agents lose levels when prisoner?
Had an agent captured when a town fell. Escaped a couple of turns later, but is 6 levels lower than when he was captured. Did not see this in the rules, but do agents lose levels when captured?
(08-28-2014, 11:19 PM)Daredevil Wrote: Had an agent captured when a town fell. Escaped a couple of turns later, but is 6 levels lower than when he was captured. Did not see this in the rules, but do agents lose levels when captured?

I have never heard of such a thing. You should do your research and then write Support.

I am not in any games right now. If you want me to take a look, send me the turn before you lost the prisoner, the turn you lost him, and the turn you got him back. ded127@aol.com.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Will study it again and then once more and then send to you later today if I still cannot explain it. Thank you. Seemed very odd.
I seem to remember reading in the rules that this happens. I may be confusing it with Elder Scrolls though.
It was an error and Support fixed it very quickly. Thank you.
(08-30-2014, 04:14 PM)Daredevil Wrote: It was an error and Support fixed it very quickly. Thank you.

yep had this happen to me too. best I can figure agent was lowered to the max lvl of agent for the Kingdom that capture him.
Agree. I saw that on an agent I captured. My turn said there was an error and the level was reduced to my kingdom max (even though it was a captured Underworld agent). When he escapes or I sell him back, the agent will need fixing.
(09-09-2014, 10:27 AM)VballMichael Wrote: Agree. I saw that on an agent I captured. My turn said there was an error and the level was reduced to my kingdom max (even though it was a captured Underworld agent). When he escapes or I sell him back, the agent will need fixing.

Please send game/turn/kingdom to support on this one...
(09-09-2014, 05:42 PM)Cipher Wrote:
(09-09-2014, 10:27 AM)VballMichael Wrote: Agree. I saw that on an agent I captured. My turn said there was an error and the level was reduced to my kingdom max (even though it was a captured Underworld agent). When he escapes or I sell him back, the agent will need fixing.

I did no feed back
(09-09-2014, 05:49 PM)twhitewolf10 Wrote:
(09-09-2014, 05:42 PM)Cipher Wrote:

I did no feed back

I'm interested in the specific error that vball mentions, I believe I know both the problem and the fix, but that exact verbiage will point to the code location...