Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New online order entry
So we can now use this for all games? Even if they are due tomorrow?

(09-03-2014, 12:32 AM)DuPont Wrote: So we can now use this for all games? Even if they are due tomorrow?

No.
Full production = all games
Starts 9/8, next Monday

I am confused here. If I have a game due on the 9/8 or after I should use the online order system? If I want to send in a turn early but its due on the 9th use the old form?

Use the web order entry for turns due 9/8 and after. You can enter those orders at any time. If you have a turn processing before 9/8 use the email based form (excel)

This is a good program, couple of suggestions though:

1. Have it more like excel in that when you finish a line the enter key will move your cursor to the next line (it doesn't for me, I use Safari).

2. If possible, incorporate some kind of mapping program on it (I know, this is an "Order Entry" program), but if it could be made into an "All inclusive" order tracking, planning and entry program it would be super.

Thanks,

(09-08-2014, 11:10 AM)smoyes Wrote: This is a good program, couple of suggestions though:

1. Have it more like excel in that when you finish a line the enter key will move your cursor to the next line (it doesn't for me, I use Safari).

2. If possible, incorporate some kind of mapping program on it (I know, this is an "Order Entry" program), but if it could be made into an "All inclusive" order tracking, planning and entry program it would be super.

Thanks,

Send any personal requests for changes to my forum account (Uncle Mike) and I'll see what I can do.

This has made it soooo much easier for me as a new player not to suck. As bad.

I feel like I can play chess without missing out on things like - rooks can only move straight, and stuff.

Uncle Mike has responded to a ton of my PMs about his program and helped me a lott, even when my clueless panda ass was completely wrong about how the game works.

Love's labour's are a beautiful thing, and I salute you, Uncle Mike!.
"Have you ever considered piracy? You'd make a wonderful Dread Pirate Roberts."