Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Stats
172 just ended. Will my stats be in here?

They will when LD updates but primeval will show the win but not points in the general section.

(06-16-2015, 06:59 PM)Sinestro Wrote: 172 just ended. Will my stats be in here?

Game 172 has not been processed yet.  I just looked at the data file and it was a Primeval game, so those numbers will not affect the Player Stats nor the Kingdom Leaders files.  Only 12-15 player "Classic" games (Cycles of Steel & Magic) count towards the Player stats.

Once the game data for 172 is processed into Valhalla, the only reports that get updated for a Primeval game is in the Main report "Valhalla - Kingdoms of Alamaze", pages 28-30 and page 33.

The new Valhalla file will be uploaded to the Forum as soon as Lord Diamond has had time to review the data to make sure there are no mistakes.  He is out of town right now, but he does have limited access to email....so maybe a day or two.
The Frost Lord,
Centurion in the Military War College
Pioneer of Alamaze

I will post 172 tomorrow morning. I meant to do it today, but ended up slammed at work.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

The first post of this thread has been updated with details from Pagan Game 171.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

The first post on this thread has been updated with a new file.
 Lord Diamond

The first post of this thread has been updated with a new file. Inactive players have been removed.
 Lord Diamond

The first post on this thread was updated with details from game 168.
 Lord Diamond

The first page of this thread has been updated.
 Lord Diamond

The first post of this thread has been updated with details from Game 175.
 Lord Diamond