Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True AESR
(08-21-2014, 09:07 AM)Hidden Hex Wrote: IF..

this game will be using online entry

I am in.

Will have to change my service level though.

I'm in.

OK, 12 players have signed up. Whenever Rick can assign the kingdoms (via whatever random method he wants) and get the set-ups sent out we will begin our contest.

Anonymous: no communication allowed
Exploratory: no hiring HP or AN divination before turn 4
Steel: 12 kingdoms, but Rick will tell us all which three kingdoms are absent
Rex: only possible victory is control of 4 regions... or game concludes on turn 40

Lord Thanatos
The Usurper
VballMichael
Dupont
Jumpingfist
Daredevil [with conditions Smile]
gkmetty
The Deliverer
Lord Diamond
Hamlet
Hidden Hex [IF online order entry used]
Wynand

Someone please post the requirements to utilize the online order entry program so we can all begin that process.
Lord Thanatos

Any idea when this game will get started?
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Please withdraw me from this game. One spot now open.

One more spot open. Please remove me from this game.

Okay, thanks to a bunch of drama <yawn> there are two spots available in this game.

These are the current players:

Lord Thanatos
The Usurper
VballMichael
Dupont
Jumpingfist
gkmetty
The Deliverer
Lord Diamond
Hidden Hex
Wynand
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Will take a spot

Welcome, Gambit!
-The Deliverer

I'll take the last spot if still available.

Lord Thanatos
The Usurper
VballMichael
Dupont
Jumpingfist
gkmetty
The Deliverer
Lord Diamond
Hidden Hex
Wynand
Gambit1965
kik1661

This is a true AESR and Rick will assign the kingdoms completely randomly. We are ready, Rick!
 Lord Diamond