Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dusi Awesomeness
Kevin Dusi is awesome. Not sure any further discussion on this is required.

(06-11-2014, 09:53 PM)Wynand Wrote: Kevin Dusi is awesome. Not sure any further discussion on this is required.

That's correct...you've read this right...the Deliver = awesome.

Fine, I will date your sister.
-The Deliverer

(06-11-2014, 09:57 PM)kevindusi Wrote: Fine, I will date your sister.

Peace.

Sister... He has a sister...

(06-11-2014, 10:07 PM)Mauler Wrote: Sister... He has a sister...
Yes, but he already turned to the Dark Side, so no need to go after the sister.

(06-11-2014, 10:14 PM)DuPont Wrote:
(06-11-2014, 10:07 PM)Mauler Wrote: Sister... He has a sister...
Yes, but he already turned to the Dark Side, so no need to go after the sister.

But always two there are. So which is he? The Master or the apprentice?

I think it's pretty clear that Dusi is the Master. Darth Kiddie Pool.

I dunno, Wynand has a lot of gold stars next to his name in Valhalla... and didn't Wynand win your Champions tournament? Finally, Dusi and Dooku sound pretty close ;op

(06-11-2014, 10:28 PM)Mauler Wrote: I dunno, Wynand has a lot of gold stars next to his name in Valhalla... and didn't Wynand win your Champions tournament? Finally, Dusi and Dooku sound pretty close ;op

Wynand won the individual championship. I won the Titan championship (against DuPont, in 4 turns) and get to name a region in 3rd cycle. Dusitopia shall happen!

Unfortunately, as Victor and I are painfully aware, there is no Valhalla recognition for the ability to successfully manage multiple kingdoms at once.
-The Deliverer

Strategic mastery vs tactical genius. Sounds like a pay for view event!