Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Levels of Hostile
I had always heard and seen on a thread that one can go to a second level of hostile. But are there more levels than that?
My natural enemy owns a region and I was hostile before he took it over. So, I went double hostile when he took it over.
But I have enamored twice and am still hostile and there were no denigrates.
So, multiple levels or am I missing something?

Well, what's happened is this - when your natural enemy took over the region, you went to 'mega-hostile' only because there's no 'mega-mega-hostile'. It tried to adjust you down two levels, but it could only go one. So you enamored and you went to Suspicious (unmodified) which was then modified down by two to 'Mega-hostile'. Now you have enamored up to Tolerant (unmodified) and you are not adjusted to just plain hostile. If you were to enamor one more time - to Friendly (unmodified) you would go up to Suspicious, which is the highest you can be in a region if your natural enemy controls it.

Sounds like a lot of hostility in this world. Thanks for the explanation.

The Nymph currently responsible for this area of the Alamaze political arena is going into retirement in 3rd Cycle. Look for 7 levels of regional reaction, with no "double secret probation."

(04-25-2014, 12:21 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: The Nymph currently responsible for this area of the Alamaze political arena is going into retirement in 3rd Cycle. Look for 7 levels of regional reaction, with no "double secret probation."

Very cool. Ouch for my plundering.