Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#138 - First Exploratory Steel
(07-23-2014, 12:39 AM)VballMichael Wrote:
(07-22-2014, 11:07 PM)kevindusi Wrote:
(07-22-2014, 10:05 PM)VballMichael Wrote:
(07-22-2014, 08:36 PM)kevindusi Wrote: The least you could have done was sack the DA capital and give me an influence boost.

Ok you leave I sack Capitol

How about I stay, I sack capital, then I leave?

Even better - go for it

Mr. Dusi. I am sometimes confused and have trouble following things, but I thought you were going to sack the capitol then leave. Yet, your unsupervised emissaries are once again moving on pop centers and trying to take them in Eastern. Guess I misunderstood your phrase about sacking and leaving. In return, I stopped killing your emissaries and I have not visited the beautiful forests in the northwest. Hmmm, may have to make vacation plans at Lorethane.

I'm taking the multi-turn approach to sacking the capital. Ergo, I haven't left yet. Once the capital falls, I'm out like trout.

Lorethane is indeed lovely this time of year.
-The Deliverer

(RD)Well, this brutal war just keeps grinding on. It's now turn 26 and only 4 regions are currently being controlled - none by the same kingdom. We have confirmed that the DA, TR and WA have dropped, but everybody else still seems to be in the battle. I'm dealing with the pesky RA at the same time I'm being a pest to the DE.

(08-19-2014, 01:40 AM)DuPont Wrote: (RD)Well, this brutal war just keeps grinding on. It's now turn 26 and only 4 regions are currently being controlled - none by the same kingdom. We have confirmed that the DA, TR and WA have dropped, but everybody else still seems to be in the battle. I'm dealing with the pesky RA at the same time I'm being a pest to the DE.

(DE) I can confirm that you are a pest to the DE. Unfortunately, the SO also decided to come visit Eastern Steppes. You folks don't watch our news channels. This is not tourist season....

(SO)
Yes, this is interesting in that on turn 26 in a 15 player game, still 12 are active and only 4 regions are controlled, after 3 became uncontrolled this turn.

Yeah, nothing personal DE. I admit I have trouble knowing when to transition from beginning phase to mid game, and then from mid-game to end game. I had not heard of any kingdom bothering you before and you did have those two regions - maybe you were substantial in two more. Now it seems like this campaign may be the first to go the distance to turn 40.

I've had some major tussles with the Black Dragon and some with the Giant. A major gaff was taking the BL capital town when he had just taken Jukanta that I had built to impressive levels, so now its his capital and going to be difficult to retake.

Had never played the Unseen Sorcerer before and am kind of trying to role play it as intended. Invisibility is pretty powerful. Only thing is invisible or ambushing groups don't block emissaries. I think if Lord Diamond does his big drill down for stats, I might have some of the more impressive navies for the Sorcerer.

At least as far as I know, this seems to be a Steel game without lots of alliances. Makes it even more fun.

(DE) No offense taken. We generally love Sorcerer guests, just that we are so busy this time of year with Elven and Red Dragon visitors.

(GN) It's been a fantastic game! No one dropping out with powerful positions (like in games 130 and 132) to unbalance things. It sometimes feels like we are on turn 12 lol. The HC voting results are a blast too. This is the first game in a very long time that requires all 5 people to vote.
Lord Brogan

156 - GN