Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#138 - First Exploratory Steel
(RA) Elves are never part of mega-alliances. Every game I have played thus far, the Elves have dropped by Turn 6. Hopefully, you will change that trend.

I wish somebody would have let me know before I picked them!
-The Deliverer

I won game 100 as the DE, but Morgan Kane also declared victory the same turn. I did and came in second.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

When two kingdoms are eligible and declare victory on the same turn how is it decided who wins the game? Status points? Just curious.

Status points. I had a 'tie' in game 101, but came in second due to lower status points.

Turn 2 is in the books and there is really not much of a difference so far. What will be interesting is the impact Winter will have on the poor souls up North.
Lord Brogan

156 - GN

Congrats to the Witchlord and Black Dragon taking their regions on turn 3! We poor stunted Gnomes are still working our short legs to get out of the mountains.
Lord Brogan

156 - GN

(05-03-2014, 10:50 PM)Brogan Wrote: Congrats to the Witchlord and Black Dragon taking their regions on turn 3! We poor stunted Gnomes are still working our short legs to get out of the mountains.

(WI) Thank you. We owe it to good neighbors, diplomacy and luck!

(UN) I know you can buy priestess now but we are offering agent training at rock bottom prices for the next few turns. Train them now before the prices go up. Get the edge on your neighbor hire some new agents. In the first 4 turns no body outside the underworld has bought any new agents.

(DE) Slow start for me thanks to some smart interference by the AN. He sent strong emissaries to both Arcania cities, plus warded both and maintained at both. Big investment of early orders Smile. And did not slow down his taking Torvale on turn 4. No problem, take a deep breath and figure out another strategy....
In other news, 6 regions controlled - no elves, no giants, no demons and no ranger control yet. HC went for 27000 on T4, 11833 on T3, 37000 on T2, 24710 on T1. So, either Elf got it cheap or the AN, UN and DE overpaid. Curious to see what 5th chair will go for.
Seems like usual early battles based on enemy declarations: DW/RD and TR/EL.
Well, good luck to all. Fun one so far.