Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
137 - Exploratory Primeval with Twists
When did adepts die on the rite?

I'm sorry, that was actually the Urik back in the late 1980's. My bad luck transcends decades it appears. With the Darkelf late last year it was personified by 2 high priestess deaths on first divination and a level 10 agent dying stealing gold.

:-)

(GN) Through popular vote, the citizens of Torvale have decided to join the Gnomish cause, even though we tried to convince them that they might enjoy Elfin overlords much more. It seems even Oakendale was reluctant to throw their hat into the Elf's ring, as he got control of his region last turn (turn 7). Now turn 8 has come and passed and the mighty, powerful Gnomes are the sole owners of three regions... proving all but definitively that size only matters somewhat.

It will be interesting to see how the other kingdoms respond (EL not included) as nearly limitless resources means they can choose to attack each other (or even the mighty Gnomes) however they may, but any attack will leave them somewhat vulnerable and, as noted in the previous primeval game, orders tend to be the limiting factor. Sure, the Giant can recruit 12 ogres per turn, but if he only has 20 orders and has to recruit, transfer troops, move groups, etc... not the most efficient of ways to do it. Same with the Black and his ability to recruit wyverns. The Dwarf, well, is simply out of luck, though he seems to be doing a lot of recruiting in the political arena...
-The Deliverer

Has this game ended? If so, who won?
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.