Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back...and ready for an Anonymous Warlord
Greetings Citizens (and denizens) of Alamaze!

Back from a long, leisurely jaunt in the islands and looking forward to returning to the field of battle.

Anyone up for an Anonymous Warlord game? Custom draft via the inestimable LD would be my preference.

Cheers,

Will aka Morgan Kane

(04-13-2014, 11:37 AM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: Greetings Citizens (and denizens) of Alamaze!

Back from a long, leisurely jaunt in the islands and looking forward to returning to the field of battle.

Anyone up for an Anonymous Warlord game? Custom draft via the inestimable LD would be my preference.

Cheers,

Will aka Morgan Kane

The silence is deafening....Smile

There are a few running right now - probably need to wait for one of them to finish. We just had a bunch of sign-ups.

<sigh>...

Well, at least I'm picking up one of my old Warlords and running a couple of turns in another Smile

I'll play. These are quite fun.

Good to see you, Kal! C'mon folks, just two more....

Step right up, warriors of Alamaze....still looking for two more players. If you wish to remain fully anonymous, just email Rick and request the new Anonymous Warlords game.

We have four Warlords and one Titan game running on Wednesdays, and until we have some new Warlords, its a small pool of players.

In celebration of Morgan Kane's return to the fields of battle, and to disperse the Warlords games out a bit instead of all due on Wednesday, this game will have a Saturday due date, and if you are a player entering your first Warlords game (2 slots, normally $24 setup), you'll get your setup in this one for just the normal $12 (still two slots and must be Commander+). One condition - you can't drop a Warlords game without serious damage to your reputation - a drop in a 15 player game is one thing, in a 4 player game it is bad form indeed.

There are two players in so two spots remaining. Post or send privately to signup@alamaze.co.

Bueller....? Bueller...?Smile

(04-27-2014, 05:04 PM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: Bueller....? Bueller...?Smile

Welcome back Will.

If it is kingdom draft and anonymous you can count me in.

What are victory conditions going to be?

LT
Lord Thanatos