Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food Spoilage
Hi guys

Assuming it is correct that you lose 20% of your food every turn, is it best to simply sell it somehow and bring in the food you need the following turn?

Cheers

If you are producing more food than you need then yes sell off your extra food. Things to keep mind are orders that cost food like 600 so you'll need to factor that in as well. Other considerations when figuring out extra food is are you getting reinforcements this turn or enemies on top of your pop centers? Your food production does not reflect those items. I also tend to not sell food the turn before I go into Winter to have a bit of a stockpile when my production drops.
Lord Brogan

156 - GN

(03-26-2014, 11:00 AM)jpattersonuk Wrote: Hi guys

Assuming it is correct that you lose 20% of your food every turn, is it best to simply sell it somehow and bring in the food you need the following turn?

Cheers

Sell via order 200 is very common on the first turn to get a little extra gold. Just be sure to watch out for winter if you are in the north it comes on quick. Normally if you do not sell the turn before you can survive the winter pretty easily.