Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#130 - Experienced Steel
There was a sighting of dwarves and Gnomes frolicking together in Runnimede. Unfortunately, I had to explain that those weren't dwarves, but simply Gnomes that refused to bathe and/or shave and/or wipe. We have since packed them up and plan on shipping them to the Talking Mountains. They will be missed.
-The Deliverer

(AN) What is this nonsense about AN and DE working together? Weird misinformation there. Good to know you showed up at his capitol. Go Rangers.

We in the Underworld have agents everywhere.

We hear all. We see all.

We tell nothing.

(04-18-2014, 07:07 PM)Jumbie Wrote: We in the Underworld have agents everywhere.

We hear all. We see all.

We tell nothing.

What good is information if you can't profit in the brokering of it? I spy an Underworld that needs to take some business courses.
-The Deliverer

I see you need to take some marketing courses.

Lamborghini doesn't make money telling people how easy it is to get one.

Last I checked, Lamborghini doesn't make money at all.
-The Deliverer

(04-18-2014, 06:52 PM)kevindusi Wrote: There was a sighting of dwarves and Gnomes frolicking together in Runnimede. Unfortunately, I had to explain that those weren't dwarves, but simply Gnomes that refused to bathe and/or shave and/or wipe. We have since packed them up and plan on shipping them to the Talking Mountains. They will be missed.

Yeah, what is it with Gnomes that don't bathe and/or wipe? For the sake of all Alamaze, get your gnomes to attend to personal hygiene when they finish their day standing in the yards of my Dwarves, guarding the flowers and whatever.

(DE) When I saw the Ranger army at my capitol, I thought - well, that sucks. Then I looked at my turn more closely and realized it was even worse: I had pretty much every demon asset possible all congregated at my capitol. Don't know what I was thinking or how all those emissaries got to my capitol. Craziness and thoughtlessness. Ok, lesson learned. Don't be complacent in the first few turns.

That's the mistake of inviting everybody to the party.

(DE) Never really thought about reaching out to every player, since I had no plans for heading toward the Ranger, so of course forgot that the Ranger might not know that or might have plans my way. Kind of a quiet fellow anyway. Then the Ranger took my village over there, but that was pretty irrelevant. Then he shows up at my capitol with an army. Does not really seem like much to discuss at this point. Ranger hits and hits again and it hurts so bad, but what can a poor Demon do but take it and cry when the bad people from the eastern areas come over? But with two unprovoked attacks, now I really see nothing to discuss, so I will just have to see what my poor little Demons can do if they spend the rest of eternity hunting Rangers. In fairness, I don't remember the Ranger ever reaching out Demon-direction either, just attack after attack while my people are trying to feed the hungry children and build braille bridges for the blind.