Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wraith Form
I had assumed that a Wraith Form wizard would be immune to the Power-2 spell Kill Leader/Wizard. Yet, it appears that one just died to it.

Is this working as intended?

Are the only benefits of Wraith Form not dying in battle and not dying at the hand of agents, then?
Silent One
(02-28-2014, 02:36 PM)Wynterbreeze Wrote: Yes, the only way a wraith form wizard can be killed is by a kill leader/wizard spell, and that must be cast by a P7 to be 100% effective.

Good to know. Thanks for responding.
Silent One
Good thing I looked up this forum, I would assume that a wraith could only be killed by wizard slayer.

My original question was, if a wraith is in a group that has troops in it gets wiped out, would the group just get knocked down to a patrol since the wraith cant die (unless somehow something kills him)?
(07-24-2015, 05:30 PM)Sinestro Wrote: Good thing I looked up this forum, I would assume that a wraith could only be killed by wizard slayer.

My original question was, if a wraith is in a group that has troops in it gets wiped out, would the group just get knocked down to a patrol since the wraith cant die (unless somehow something kills him)?

Yes,  the same thing occurs when a non wraith wizard casts 101 or 91 to survive.
(02-28-2014, 02:43 PM)paway Wrote:
(02-28-2014, 02:36 PM)Wynterbreeze Wrote: Yes, the only way a wraith form wizard can be killed is by a kill leader/wizard spell, and that must be cast by a P7 to be 100% effective.

Good to know.  Thanks for responding.

Just so I am clear, I was thinking that it had to be a P10 for a 100% chance at killing a wraith. Math: 50% * (10/5) = 100%
(07-27-2015, 09:15 AM)Stromguard Wrote:
(02-28-2014, 02:43 PM)paway Wrote:

Good to know.  Thanks for responding.

Just so I am clear, I was thinking that it had to be a P10 for a 100% chance at killing a wraith. Math: 50% * (10/5) = 100%

Yes correct and likely that p10 would be casting banshee so there would be no defense with a 94 spell
Remind me what Banshee does, again? Thanks!
Kills leader in enemy group. Protection spells and artifacts do not help protect them from banshee
Yes Sinestro has is right. I have heard rumors of it being used to kill a WI litch in G168.
Name: Cry of the Banshee Spell #: 97
The wizard casting this spell seeks to slay a particular opposing hero or
spellcaster. This spell has a higher chance of slaying the target and bypasses any
protection spell or artifact
That's a 9th or 10th level spell though so you won't see it often...