Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unusual Sighting Question
Has anyone ever received an unusual sighting report for a group on your turn results, then tried to explore it the immediately following turn, only to receive a message that no sighting was there to investigate? Thanks!

The last time I brought up something like this, I was told, it was taken by another kingdom before I could go in and get it. Invisible group? I thought that highly unlikely. However they are changing US encounters for the RD... So put your your 5 bucks on the table and roll the dice Smile
I did learn one thing from my "mentor".

I guess an invisible group that beat me on the random order priority on the 140 is possible. Thanks.

I always do that when able
Lord Brogan

156 - GN

(02-08-2014, 01:05 AM)Brogan Wrote: I always do that when able

You always try to invis your patrols searching for unusual sightings? Thanks, that's a helpful strategy thought. Smile I never seem to have the wizard free to do that, normally they're busy warding/sleeping/whatever.